xisto Community
alexviii

Who Will Disarm Hizbullah? Give your opinion

Who will disarm hizbullah?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's it. -> The UN: will not disarm them (according to the resolution the Lebanon army should). -> The Lebanon army: can't because the whould be against the population. ANd oficialy they told they will not. -> Israel: They don't have the rigth to do so (or it is too late).-> Hizbullah: They have announced that they will never depose arms and there is no country or army that can oblige them to do it. Finaly nobody will. This is a problem I think. We are going to leave the to create again a state in the state. And history will repete it self: In 5 or 10 years, we will have a new (or the same) war. With the same death!!

Noone but the Hizb Allah will. This has been true for just about every armed group of a significant size (take the IRA [irish Republican Army] as an example), this will be true for the Hizb Allah as well....I was going to start a debate on some UN resolutions on this topic but this is better placed in an own topic...

What got me was how well Hezbaullah used the media in the last war. Iran got the heat taken off their enrichment program, got Hezbuallah to START a proxy war with Isreal and then got the world press to turn against Isreal making them look like the bad guys. There needs to be some kind of new round of meetings to write a new Geneva Convention. I haven't seen a war yet that has adhered to the rules set forth in the agreement and I've never seen a war outside of western europe where people actually made an attempt to adhere to the so-called rules of war.

Uh, everyone, just a note, it's Hezbollah, It seems that you have no idea what you're talking about, even if you do. Next time, check... Hisbullah is correct, too, but it's definately not Hezbaulla. At least in the US... Are you in a different country, because I know you can use Hizbullah, but generally it's Hezbollah... Just translation differences I guess.Anyways, as far as the answer is concerned, I would say that the answer is none of those... There's really no resolution in sight... Honestly I think there's just going to be a lot more fighting... These people don't want peace.

Edited by cangor (see edit history)

Israel is the bad guy, but that doesn't mean that hozballah isn't also, they both should be disarmed and problem solved.Israel said that she nor any army in the world can disarm hozballah, is there anything more honest than this, I think hozballah should keep his arm in one condition not to use it against lebanon.After all I am tired from all these world, it is time that we live in peace, I had enough of it.