xisto Community
tplp

Nokia N95

Has the Nokia N95 been released? I think it is one great mobile...I'm going to get one as soon it arrives in my area. Check out the great features...

Posted Image

Features of the Nokia N95 include:

* GSM 850/900/1800/1900 + HSDPA 2100 + WCDMA + EDGE + WiFi

* 5.0 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and QVGA video capture

* 2.6" QVGA screen with 16m colors

* Stereo speakers plus 3.5mm headphone jack

* 2-way slide (music and video keys slide one way, number keys the other way)

* GPS with Mapping program

* Stereo A2DP Bluetooth

* 120MB built-in memory plus microSD card slot

taken from: mobiletracker

Wow, 5.0 megapixel! :) I think this is by far the best camera phone quality, but It must have cost a bomb... I'm not going for this kind of phones now, since it must be quite expensive now and I have heard from my friends that this next generation phones have lots of problems and always loading slow... And the first batch of phones bound to have huge software problems...

I am by no means a Nokia supporter especially after my experience with them. However the specs are definitely impressive. 5.0 mega pixel camera, that is something worth looking out for. But being a N-Series, I would never consider it. I just got a new phone. Sony Ericsson K800i, the camera is 3.2 mega pixel and it is loading generally very quickly. Symbian phones being a mini computer tends to be slow. I do not think I will have the patience to wait 5 seconds for a message to complete loading. Perhaps in the future when Symbian phones have a faster loading time will I then consider.

i heard the pricing of N95 would be similar to N93Yes after the debut of N95, i think a lot of N93 users went crazy. The spec of N95 is juz plain amazing. With a form factor of N80 (actually its 6mm slimmer than N80, and i think thats a lot!), it packs way more multimedia functions. The best addon I think is the 3.5mm audio jack. This is what makes a phone truly music enabled.However I do have doubts about N95. First of all is the slider. I heard complains about the N80 slider.. We will have to wait and see then..Btw, after a week of N93 being released for sale, N95 came out.. When N95 finally comes out at 1st quarter 2007, i wonder what new phones Nokia will have up their sleeves. Mayb a touchscreen pda phone at long last?

I am thinking of buying a mobile. And after reading this posts I believe N95 should be bought. I dont think any of the mobile comes with 5 MegaPixels camera.

nokia N95 is nice mobile phone , but i think nokia use os for mobile phone and this options make phone in top salles , becuase i think if mobile phone have os we can install any software on it . an this option help us to have many software and many options like :lol: BlackList and ....its really cool N95

N95 is one of the top line smart phones on the market right now, with an amazing 5mp camera. I had a chance to hold that phone in my hands and test it for about 10 mins, what I can say... As usually everything is made in Nokia's high standard manner. Extremely bright, crisp and high quality large screen, very comfortable keys and what I've noticed, the screen doesn't dim out even on bright sun exposure. Another thing that I greatly appreciate in Nokia's phones, and especially in this one, is extremely fast and bug free software. Even though the menus are very graphical and high tech, everything is loading extremely fast and with no slowdowns even if you press multiple commands at the same time. Camera is phenomenal by the way, pretty funny to mention, pictures are not worse than on my 4MP Kodak digital camera, that I thought was very good. Would suggest getting this phone to anyone.

N95 , IS a killer phone ,but i dont understand why nokia doesnt come out with a slim phone jus like sony and moto ,, most of the hi-end phone are big ,ugly and fat. but they come with good features, If at all nokia comes out with a slim design it copies motov3i( I am talking about N76),but N95 is a pretty good phone, but i ll wait for slimer models. :):D :XD:

how to removed nolink/unused icon in my n95Nokia N95

I have a problem with my n95 mobile phone...

it seems that 5 of my application were lost. When I click the icon...I cannot open the application...

but when I'll try to uninstall/remove program I cannot remove...

so..When I install the same application...Another same icon appears and the icon is now doubled.

so plsss help, how can I remove the miss link icon?

-reply by Darth