xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Why Do Teachers Suddenly Realize That Interims Are Soon...

and decide to have all their tests on the same day? Apparently interims are coming out next week, and the teachers want to have something to show, so they thought, "Oh no, there are almost no grades in my class, better have a test!" Today I had tests in Spanish, AP U.S. History, and Math, and tomorrow I have tests in Physics and Artificial Intelligence. I feel sorry for the people who had APUS, Physics, Math and Language in one day.

lol I have gone through that many times. My teachers though have a schedule on who gives tests on what days and they still put them together although most of the time my chemistry teacher will ask us when we have a test and see what's best for us. She is so nice. I have had tests in all subjects though in one day and it gets annoying but atleast once it's over with you feel a lot better. I just hate trying to cram in subject after subject. After I finish one test I take what time I have to study for the one next period :)

It all turned out pretty well. Spanish was easy but I made a stupid mistake, history didn't have any of the things on it that I had studied, math is always easy, physics I was able to answer with confidence four of the five problems, and AI was kind of tricky but not too bad.

I get this sometimes, but the only test i ever have any trouble on or have to really study for is the one in Honors Biology. Last year the most complex thing we learned was that an atom had neutrons, electrons, and protons. Now we are learning what atoms make up an amino acid and what kind of bond is between them >.<. One of those pre-interim tests actually helped me, because I had failed a quiz before that and I needed the grade, so I aced it and got a B+ on the interim. Not always bad thing, at least in my case.

it will get better in college. The amouint of tests go down and you have more of your own schedule. At times though it is tough. I just had to write a 10 page spanish paper about love in 13th century spain. it sucked but it was bareable. I just had a religion test on keirkergard. It gets somewhat better. Fewer classes and you get to pick the classes you take. By the way look into Davidson College. That is where I am.

I take it you haven't had chemistry yet if you're in honors bio? What atoms go in what acids isn't complicated. It'll get harder.

i know, we're only doing a little bio-chemistry, we really only work with carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen atoms (well thats all we're really required to know most about).