xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjordan

Banner Request banner request for my forums

Very good, Hadi. The background is much better, and the font is very fitting. The sparkle effects add a good touch without being too overpowering.You could probably make this into an animated .gif fairly easily, depending on how you did the sparkles...

Flash has the ability to export as animated GIFs. It all depends on your export settings. And nice looking second-attempt, Hadi.

The problem here is that it has a preloader so I can't put it in animated GIF format, because the preloader won't work, so would you like, beastjordan, to remove the preloader and turn to GIF format, or would you prefer embeding the whole flash movie into your forum/website? Although the preloader add great effect. But the decision is yours.And thanks for the compliments guys.

The problem is that I am having some difficulties for turning it to.GIF, I tried exporting the animation from flash 8 to a .GIF image but it just freezes with no animation. If someone has some experience concerning this please help, I'll try again and if I succeeded I'll tell you right away.