xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Badminton!

i couldn't find a topic on it. i used to be a reserve for my state, unfortunate i didn't actually get in though.

who else plays? it's a great sport

yes it is a cool sport, it's my first time to know its name in english, unfortunately i dont see it a lot on tv

I play bedminton about everyday in my house, I love it so much,sometimes I play with my neighboor, and sometimes with the maid. It is really a great sport who need a quick reflex, and lkots of energy, do you play it well randomdood?!

I don't play this often or have in a while, but I do think it's really exciting and fun to play when somebody's got racquets and a shuttlecock around xD its just so fun. If there was, and if I could, I would play it at school :)

I dont really play badmiton much because i dont care for really any sports but soccer. But i remember last year, in PE we played badmiton and my team of two was undefeated through the whole semister and we were the best out of the whole days Badmiton activity :) (meaning all periods)

I have played a few times here and there. It's a lot of fun. I only have played with my family members though not actually for sport but we did play by the rules. I was pretty good at it but I would probably prefer tennis over it My really big sport though is baseball. I don't think bad minton would be something I'd watch on TV just one of those sports you'd rather play than watch.

sounds good^ and Hadi how do you play in your house? do you live in a mansion :Pand yes i play properly, apparently it's the secnond most demanding sport in the world (don't kill me if this isn't true i learnt this from my badminton coach) the first is boxing :Pit's a very tough sport once you get into it competitivly, and you need to be really fit, thats why i only play twice a week (used to be like 5 times a week :)). way too demanding.

I just couldn't pass up this subject. First time I have encountered it on here. Back in 19*Bleep* I was our college women's champ in Badminton. Love it, the sport is rather demanding and I can't play competitively anymore, but do play whenever I get a chance just for fun and exercise.

I really like badminton!! I used to play it with my classmates. i could say that it's one of my favorite sports ,i think it's the best speeding sport of all, Lots of people think it's lame, but I think it's pretty fun. Unfortunately our school doesn't have a team :) , though. we have a team in middle school ..really good times, and so far we used to be undeatable!! very exciting. just like any sport, home games and away games. very fun. some of my friends used to say that badminton is nerdy. eh ..well , it kinda is. but i don't care, it's fun and i'm good at it! well. . at lest i used to be.. cause i have not played it for ages ... last year i was second seat doubles. i'm good at drops, and my girlfriend is great at slams, and we have a great way of moving around our side, we go side and side or sometimes i take front she does back. it's so much fun. i think im gonna start playing it again next year :rolleyes: