xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
randomdood

Hosting Credits How Many Days intead of how much I have

to upgrade my hosting i need 30creds, but my thing at the top doesn't state how many creds i have just how many days i have left.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from using slangs, especially in topic title. Use proper English and spelling. Topic title is very important.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

1 credit equals 1 day.Or it might be the other way around. Not sure.Check your total on the front page of the forum. Look for the red and green text.

Yes 1 credit = 1 day of hosting or vice versa it's the same thing. You need 30 credits (days) to upgrade to the 2nd package and then your credits will be reset again to between 1 and 4. In green it'll say Hosting Credits: XX.XX Days and that'll be how many credits you have as well as days left on your web hosting.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

yup, if yu have 12 now that is 18 more until 30, but i would suggest you get a couple more than 30 mainly because it will automaticly start deducting when they upgrade you. And if you apply when you have 31.0 and you dont get on for a day after they aprove you then our hosting will be suspended because you will be below 0

The best case is thgat you have 32 or 33 days... Because I think there says that you should not apply for upgrade with flat 30 days, because you would not get a promotion... Now, what I am wondering is:If I have to live my home for 40 days, and have just 25 days, could I stop or pause my acount while I am unable to post in forum?!

No. The choices are to have enough credits in your account before you leave or risk an account suspension and / or termination.Both of these questions have been answered on the Forum numerous times. Please look in the appropriate Sub Forums and / or perform a search. The readme file also contains answers to both of these questions.