xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Added Phpbb2 Forums To My Site Come and see...

well i accomplished that...now is there anyway to get that dang php logo off?????it is really annoying and doesnt look good

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit title

Yes. It is as simple as uploading another 'banner' to your Hosting account.

You would do well to download the phpbb Documentation from the phpbb.com site.

Everything you need to know (and more) is in that manual.

well i accomplished that...now is there anyway to get that dang php logo off?????it is really annoying and doesnt look good

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit title

You can do one simple thing too.... Find on the internet a Solaris theme or TopSecret theme... I have installed phpBB2 and Solaris theme... With this theme there are provided blank png files, and you can edit theme however you want. It is a great theme... Solaris, download it, it is easy to import it, and it looks great!!!!!

Yes. It is as simple as uploading another 'banner' to your Hosting account.

You would do well to download the phpbb Documentation from the phpbb.com site.

Everything you need to know (and more) is in that manual.

well i d/l a theme i liked from there but when i try to load it onto my forum i dont know how to put it in the templates folder on my computer. i dont evem think there is one....any other way to put it there?

Follow Jhaslip's advice. Download the documentation, thats the easiest way to learn everything. Im not sure if its like IPB but in there each image is given a hex code, then instead of having to type http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/=.... you just have to type the code in.If that is the case you can find your banner's one, delete the banner from the web server, upload the banner you want and give it the same hex code.