xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadowcast

An Introduction From A Long Time Member Aka Welcome Change dontmaimyourself has changed...

Well following my recent decision to terminate my hosting here (I got bored of developing the site after 2 years, nothing to do with the service, which is ace by the way and so I am now a happy member as opposed to hosted) I have since also created a new account to consolidate Xisto with the rest (well most of) my other usernames.So I am here to introduce myself as Shadowcast... So here are some of my interests: Computers / Technology / Science, Video Games, Classic Rock / Blues / Metal Music. I would say that I had a very dry sense of humour all though I do like classic 'slapstick' comedy and satire alot, some would say I was a freak or a nerd but to be honest I prefer the term Geek. Those who have been here a while may have some idea of what to expect from me, however all of my posts as dontmaimyourself are still here so you are welcome to look over them to get a better idea (should you find your self with less interesting things to occupy your time... if this is the case I can only offer my deepest sympathies as you must be seriously mega board)I look forward to many more years of hearing the views of others here and I may one day rejoin the hosted group and once again utilise the great dervice here. So in a word: Hi (again)

It says something about you that you aren't simply abandoning the place.Drop in and visit any time. I always enjoyed your posts.See you around.

It says something about you that you aren't simply abandoning the place.
Drop in and visit any time. I always enjoyed your posts.

See you around.

I hope what it says about me isn't that I need to get out more lol, and now I need to make this into a worthwhile post... anyway I don't plan one leaving anytime soon. Which I suppose also says something about the community here, as I'm not usually big on forums however something about Xisto just seems to be right. Off Topic but this just made me realise how popular Xisto has become, I was member #305 now after ~2 years I'm member #30,957, now my maths ain't up to much but I reckon that increase is roughly somewhere between lots - lots & lots.

Hello Shadowcast (dontmaimyourself) Posted Image and welcome back from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Don't believe our paths have crossed before. If jlhaslip likes your post, then you must be alright. Please do add interesting ideas and oppinions to keep the forum lively.