xisto Community
suma

Does He Like Me? dating advice

Hi allRecently, I asked a guy out. He told me that he is in a relationship, but he woudln't mind to just get some cofee with me. We had a cup of coffee together. we have so much in common, we kept talkign for two hours. HE never mentioned his girl friend. He even talked about a girl that he dated 7 years agao, but never mentioned the current one. He looks like he is interested in me, kept asking questions about me. So what do u think? does he have girl friend really? how can i get him interested in me?thankssuma

You done your part, now it is his role to play.What you can do is just wait till he ask you on a date. So even if he didn't have a girlfriend, you must not keep talking to him because now it is his turn to talk to you. And if he talked to you so that means he likes you but if he don't then this mean that he didn't like you.To have a nice relationship every one must do his job. But most people don't know that. For example if a girl liked a guy and then she talked to him about her feelings, and he made something, like a lie, to express his feelings in a secret way, then the girl should immediately understand that he don't like her.So suma, if that guy really liked you then he would express his feelings instantly because you already told him your feelings. If he didn't like you then he would say: I don't love get out of my face!! No I don't think he would say that. So he found another micer way to let you understand that he don't like you, like telling that he has a girlfriend. So you must understand what he felt and leave him alone.That doesn't mean that I am 100% correct!! Anyway good luck!!

Well, I agree on this one with Hadi.if he really liked you then most probably he would be overwhelmed by the fact that you like him too, and he would have admitted his feelings too immediately.Still, I can be wrong, because you can go to find 1 weirdo but you will find 1000s of them, I am not telling that your love is weirdo but I am just giving an example.

I would wait and see if he asks you on a date. Then i would make sure before you say yes that you ask him about his current girlfriend just becuase it would really inconsiderate of you to "steal" him from her because she has feelings too. Just make sure that his current (or now ex) is in the past or it will just come back to haunt you.

Thank you all. Yes, he e-mailed me yesterday, and kind of invited himself to my apartment to cook and eat together. I did not set up a time but he replied my e-mail saying 'I look forward to it". He is not just trying to be friends, right? I think he is coming on me. How should I ask him at the dinner if h e's still dating with his girlfriend. I think if he is still with her, he's not right for me. I do not want somebody like that!my problem is now how to ask him? he already told me he is with somebody else. Don't I look stupid if I ask? he can just say well you got everything wrong...thanks all

You have to bring up the subject. If you don't ask right away and it turns out that he does have a girlfriend, it's going to get really messy. Get that part out in the open and over with before you invest anymore into this guy.

Ask him an his girlfriend around for lunch sometime, you'll soon learn wether he does have a girlfriend or not. The last thing you want to do however, is show you not interested.Be a friend, and help wih the issues that may arise in his life, just don't get to deep. People get scared off when they know in-depth about there lives.

Just don't think and think over it........ Just ask him. If he is dating somebody else, it doesn't matter. See, I may sound weird but, is it worth to score a goal in a goal post without a Goal Keeper In front. No, Right. So try to snatch him from the clutches of his girl friend. Is that OK with you. If you really like the guy, there's no harm doing this.

If he is dating somebody else, it doesn't matter. See, I may sound weird but, is it worth to score a goal in a goal post without a Goal Keeper In front. No, Right. So try to snatch him from the clutches of his girl friend.

I tend to be attracted to guys for their qualities, not because they're a challenge... I'm afraid I don't understand the 'love as a competitive sport' angle. :)

Anyway, if I were you I would just bring the subject around to his girlfriend in conversation and ask one or two casual questions about her, see if you can get him to talk about her. If you get him to talk about her for a little bit, you'll be able to tell how he feels for her (or, if she doesnt exist at all :) ) by what he says, tone of voice, body language, etc. That sort of information can really help when deciding what to do.

Or you could hire a private detective to do some fact finding for you. I'm available if you can pay for my travel (both there and around), Accomdation (4 Stars at least!), Meals (Can be included with the Accom.) and then my wages on that, starting at about $440 an hour.Then, i aqlso run a dating agency, if you'd like me to be your matchmaker and i'll have a special price to fix you two in the same boat. Even extra if you want me to plan the most romantic date ever for you both. You may as well enjoy, me and my ex-girlfriend aren't going to need it.

I wouldn't get involved if I were you. I have no room to talk as I'm pretty antisocial, but, there's this guy that I like a lot because he's so sweet but he has a girlfriend. That girlfriend told him to pierce his lip so he did. Never seen her but I hate her already for telling him to do something stupid. If I were you maybe ask about her a little and if he says that it's nothing maybe you can go a bit further then. Maybe if you can ask, I can ask. Who knows?

I think you're gonna ask him right? You just don't know how to. Here's a suggestion of what you can possibly do.Invite him over to your house one day to do the whole letting-him-cook-for-you thing. Once he's in, casually talk to him. At one point, ask him, so how is your girlfriend doing? The best time to do this is to get it over with early on. The first five minutes of him entering your house in fact.Now, here's the important part. Act normal No matter WHAT he says or doesnt say. Don't ask him and freeze at one place, staring at him. Don't ask him then balatantly avoid looking him in the eyes. Don't tense your shoulders when he answers stiffly that she's visiting her parents. Just simpy keep the conversation going in a normal tone of voice. PLAN what you will say next just in case you go blank at that point.My suggestion is to be facing somewhere else when you ask that question (be it looking through the cabinets for silverware or rearranging books on your shelves). Then after you ask the Question, be ready with a continuing line of thought like "So, where did you learn to cook?"If you want him to like you, it's easy, just have a charming and optimistic personality. Don't be too shy to talk abou any topic. Whenever he says something bad about you, treat it as a joke and laugh it off or say something equally bad about him in a humorous way (e.g. "Really? I do that? Am I cute when I do it? *grin* But I bet it's not as cute as when you pick your nose."). But later on, see if he's right. If he's right, then fix it. If he's not, then humorously tell people about the time he lied about you being fat (you must do this in front of him).The big problem is, do you want him to like you? If he's two-timing his girlfriend, what's gonna stop him from two-timing you??

hmm.. i think you need to clarify things before you take any action. you can't let things carry on like this if he does actually have a gf. well so far it doesnt seem too extreme but things could intensify and when taht happens you have to know when to back off. it seems as though he is attracted to you, but if he really is seeing another girl its better bad. i'd hate to be his gf in this scenario. you have to think about the effect your actions have on other people too. this is not just about the two of you. good luck with it, i hope things turn out fine for the both of you ;]

what should i do

Does He Like Me?

WEll I'm in 9th grade and I like this boy.Ive know him since 5th grade he is so sweet to me.The other day he asked for my phone number and said we should hangout sometime and I really like him but I'm not sure I he likes me..But he treats me different from all hill other friends. And we have a couple claa together and whenever he can he sits by me.So could you please help me out thanks

-question by sara

Why? Im confused!

Does He Like Me?

Ok so Me and my ex have been texting alot lately and he wants to be friends with benefits. I said ok. But whenever I say I like him and I would want to start a relationship with him again he says he likes my bestfriend.

Am I just a piece of *bottom* to him? Or does he like me? Is he trying to make me jealous?

-reply by Stef