xisto Community
arnz

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Eat? regularly or occasionally.

For example, you may eat weet-bix in the arvo with frozen strawberries or so forth, to you it's just normal, but to other people they may inform you that they think that dish is weird. So being inspired from the "dream dish" thread, what is your weirdest dish that you eat (either regularly or occasionally)? For me, I'd have to say noodles, with egg, garlic strips and chicken strips.. and also on occasions I am tempted to put spaghetti or pasta inbetween garlic bread layers (or toast) and eating it that way.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

Well, I peel the bananas and then smash them up and add them to a glass of milk. HEHE, :) I know it is pretty weird but tastes good.

The most stupid food I have ever eaten is Fish , those annoying fish are killing me.

HAHA, Robbie Rotten, I haven't tried fish even once in my life, but I will try some soon.

HAHA, Robbie Rotten, I haven't tried fish even once in my life, but I will try some soon.

Never ate fish?!! That is weird. And it tastes good if it was cooked properly.
The weirdest thing I ever ate is a yellow watermelon. It looks like an ordinary watermelon, wich is green from the outside but the inside is yellow instead of red. And it ain't a melon it is a water melon, it is very delicious I ated in Thailand.
Once I ated ants in china, at first it looked like rice so I started eating them, but then I saw a sign saying ants in chinese. So I went to the toilets and did the yucky thing, they tasted really good!! That's wierd!

Well, I eat most anything, so I really can't say what's wierdest. From a health-food freak standpoint, maybe raw oats in milk, or maybe just from the general perspective drinking molasses in milk. I eat most anything, anyways, the only foods I really hate are celery, celery seeds, and caraway seeds. Go figure.

The weirdest thing i ever ate were these really weird ice creams. Dad took us to england once, it was really hot and we went to get an ice cream. Some other person got this really delicous looking one so i asked for that. The lady that was serving then then got this plastic tube and put it in this machine. She pulled down the handle and out popped a pre-shapped ice cream (With those swirls at the top) on a cone.Id never seen that before so that was pretty cool :)

Nobody here has eaten chicken livers? It sounds gross but it is really good. I won a bet with my dad over it. Tastes like chicken! :P

Never had chicken liver, but I did have deer liver once. This was at a hunting trip I went with my grandfather. Couple of his friends shot a deer and the stuff that would get spoled easly, like heart and liver, had to be eaten immediatly. So my grandpa being the best cook there put it all in a bowl and bolied it. It was quite good, tasted like chicken :).

My roommate says this is SO weird, but I love it...Soften some cream cheese, mix in and melt some shredded cheese, then add salsa or spagetti sauce.Then, mix in popcorn, and eat with a spoon. ^-^

Haha, I had no idea that people don't normally do this, (I thought it was pretty normal,) but I tend to always put my peanut butter sandwhich in the microwave for twenty-five seconds to melt the peanut butter, then eat it.Afterwards it's all nice and warm and the bread is softer. Try it, you might like it.

The weirdest thing that i ever ate were big chunky emu and crocodile meat pizza when i was in Australia and deep fried buffalo tongues when i was in Nepal.i think the emu and crocodile pizza is yuck but the buffalo tongue were really delicious..yum yum.

The weirdest thing that i ever ate were big chunky emu and crocodile meat pizza when i was in Australia and deep fried buffalo tongues when i was in Nepal.
i think the emu and crocodile pizza is yuck but the buffalo tongue were really delicious..yum yum.

I live in Australia, and I hadnt even seen either pizzas being offered. EVER.. But then again, I live in a coastal area not too far from the nearest state capital (Brisbane). I presume you went into outback Australia around Alice Springs/Ayers Rock or Western Qld?

i like to mix choclate with popcorn!!!!!also when i was a kid i used to mix concrete and coke (yeh i had a bad stomach ache afterwards) and once coke, water, and i think orange juice....i look back now and i'm just like why the hell did i do that ? lol