xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyUchiha

Help! I Can't Request

Hi I need some help I am on the internet through my PSP and the only way for me to request is by copying and pasteing the form. Unfortunately my PSP can't do that so is there some other way for me to do this? I really need web hosting.

Well you are gonna have to wait because the form makes it so if you are accepted the admins just have to push a button and your information is entered. Hopefully you can find a way to make it work on your PSP but if not you'll need to find a desktop you can borrow but I would reccommend your own so your information can't be seen by anyone or risked to be seen.

If you can't use it then how are you going to keep up a web site or make a bunch of posts to keep your site running. Do you have a keyboard for your PSP? Just go to the library one day and you can use one there or use a neighbors. There must be someone somewhere that has a computer you can borrow for 5 minutes.

I don't know how you are typing all these words just using PSP (I've tried in the past and boy it was hard) but as long as you can contribute quality posts with lengthy contents, you can request without the official form.I will make an exception for you this time.

resolved. hereby closed. :)