xisto Community
gamefreaksl

Gta: Sa

Yeah its not a bad game :)I like the new GamePlay and Graphics engine built into the game, the new weapons really add to the style of gameplay :DIf you havnt played the game yet.... PLAY IT!!! :D

I love this game! I've been playing it way too much though. :( Anyone else played it? If you have I wanna know what you think about it.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i got it last wednesday and im already 60% through it lol.I own all the things i can and i dont use the cheats i only use the weapon cheats not no money cheats or health

Lol.. Who Dosnt Cheat. I mean people will say they wont but they deffently do. I mean i even said i wasnt going to . Ya Know. Ok well yeah but the overall it was amazing. Nothing like halo 2 and being rushed. This game you deffently need at least 3 days to beat it. I beat halo 2 in 1 day this game took me about 4-5 days but it was a very good game. I loveit. Its fine wiht the double uzi's i love it.. But i dont like the Girlfriend. Shes really anoying.

COOL!
Thear be good music from all gta and new. The polish seays:

To będzie dobra muza! Trochę nowości i starszych muz! HIP-HOP i 80's

Translate:Thats by good music! SOme new music and some older music! HIP-HOP and 80's

No, i have never played this game but alot of my friends have and they said it's kick a$$... So i don't know if i should buy it or just get it from my friends. But i have a very cool code my friend hacked and i think it works but i have never tryed it becuase i don't got the game LoL. Ok the code is called Get A Jet Pack and the code is L1 L2 R1 R2 Left Right Up Down L1 L2 R1 R2 Left Right Up Down I don't knwo if it works but please some one try it out and tell me if it works. :(

Yes it is very fun :D My friend found a way to get like 50 mil but it doesnt display it because its soo much lol.. Well there is multiple ways to get it i think.. The first way is to cheat, and the other ways is to : 1) Get your gang to beat up the guys on the beach2) Save b4 u bet and then if u lose just reload