xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_aggie10

Malware? Whats The Point?

Why do people even make this stuff? what do they get out of it? all i can think it does is make the person being affected very very angry! so whats the point of people making these things?

I think it comes down to getting your name across to people and to show that youre good with computers and such. I really want to make some decent php stuff and get people to know it was me who done it and people to see that i can do it. I cant do much else so i want some recognition! And i think that a lot of people are the same but some get recognition by making malware. Course some people have a vendetta against software companies and exploit their products, which is fair enough but they exploit software that innocent people are using which isnt good. I know what you mean though, its stupid and childish most of the time.

have you made anything with php? if so i wanna see :) if not i wanna see when you do!!!!:P well if you stick with php you will be recognized but i dont know any of the people that were the reason to me getting malware on my computer.

There are a lot of reasons why people make malware, they can make it so that they can lure you in to traps, they can also lure you into buying some products you dont even need. In the end its all just to mess you up in anyway they can think of. The people that make it probably have a bunch of time in their hands.

There are a lot of reasons why people make malware, they can make it so that they can lure you in to traps, they can also lure you into buying some products you dont even need. In the end its all just to mess you up in anyway they can think of. The people that make it probably have a bunch of time in their hands.

yea i think they would have to have alot of time on there hands.....but dont some companies have people make adware and stuff so that pop-ups of there company will occur in an attempt to get you to buy it?

It's all about money. Some people do pop ups for their company or just a random company that they get paid for sort of like google adsense. Others put keyloggers in your computer so they can steal all of your information either to steal your identity or take your credit card numbers and go on an online shopping spree. There are a lot of reasons really why people do it but I don't think recognition is one of them. People don't like companies that ruin their computers.

It's all about money. Some people do pop ups for their company or just a random company that they get paid for sort of like google adsense. Others put keyloggers in your computer so they can steal all of your information either to steal your identity or take your credit card numbers and go on an online shopping spree. There are a lot of reasons really why people do it but I don't think recognition is one of them. People don't like companies that ruin their computers.

I agree, they (malware creator) make a malware because the need money,

for what that money??
I can't answer this, but actually used for shopping!!!!

:)