xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wizza

My Newest Sig

i like it....parts of the cross are a little fuzzy....and his arm is fuzzy also....other than that it is good

Not the best i have seen. Lighting is good but bg is very basic. If you are using photshop i suggest you work on your bgs a bit more to add something too it. Needs more depth.

The empty spot to the right would have been perfect for some text. With subtitle and whatnot. Just to take up room and make the sig look "full". The text, right now, is too simple.

not bad but i think it is over sharpened, if you can undo that step, if not just leave it i guess, there is a way to fix it without the psd but it doesn't look as good as just undoing it and it takes quite some time to explain.

Well Wizza I would probally call this one of your better peices of work you have done, plus I am really liking what you have done with this one. The backround is plain and doesnt have much to it but works with the purple being on the main render and having dots sharpend on it as well. The main render is blened nicely and looks like he belongs. The CD4 you added on works and makes it look more complex and real. The render placing its good and fits just fine. The Effects you put on work very nicely. Maybe you should have added a round corners to this peice becuase it looks like a banner where it would look real good with, so overall 8.5/10. :):P