xisto Community
Hadi

Psychic And Magic Powers!

I heard a lot about people doing magic, and others doing psychic stuff.So I decided to know a little bit more about them. First we are all psychic, wich means everyone have psychic powers but to be able to use them you must develop them by using some techniques that helps the brain to concentrate. Some of my relatives are psychic, like my moms cousin had a dream before the assasination of our formal vice president, and in her dream she saw the assasination happening. And after couple of months the next thing I knew is that the assasination happened. Since then I started beleiving in psychic powers. Somtimes I have dreams, and they show me somethings that will happen in the future, and they happened. I knew people who can make things move but just a little bit by concentrating.Next the sixth sense, and for people who don't know about it: It is a sense like touching and smelling and seeing, but it is not physical, wich means you can't see it!! It is having the feeling of something dangerous before it happened. A couple of times I had these feelings. I always know when the telephone will ring before it actionely rings, is that related to the sixth sense?Magic, I do beleive in it!! Because I saw people doing magic when I went to Egypt. They can seperate married couples by sending the devil to make problems between them, and in most cases it leads to a divorce. The law doesn't confess in magic. But I think they should take a closer look at it. And magic is also forbidend by some religions because it is beleived that it is the work of the devil. Magic is also used for controlling people. That's weird!! And spooky!!

Personaly, I do not believe in magic. Sometimes it does seem that what they do is real, but I do not believe it. I can't explain the psychic powers, but even after that, I still do not believe in it. Perhaps your moms cousin was just thinking about a death, but no one in particular. It's an interesting idea. As for the work of the devil, I do not believe that because not all things that are magic are bad. One day this might be proven, but it's hard to believe.

I heard a lot about people doing magic, and others doing psychic stuff.So I decided to know a little bit more about them. First we are all psychic, wich means everyone have psychic powers but to be able to use them you must develop them by using some techniques that helps the brain to concentrate. Some of my relatives are psychic, like my moms cousin had a dream before the assasination of our formal vice president, and in her dream she saw the assasination happening. And after couple of months the next thing I knew is that the assasination happened. Since then I started beleiving in psychic powers. Somtimes I have dreams, and they show me somethings that will happen in the future, and they happened. I knew people who can make things move but just a little bit by concentrating.
Next the sixth sense, and for people who don't know about it: It is a sense like touching and smelling and seeing, but it is not physical, wich means you can't see it!! It is having the feeling of something dangerous before it happened. A couple of times I had these feelings. I always know when the telephone will ring before it actionely rings, is that related to the sixth sense?
Magic, I do beleive in it!! Because I saw people doing magic when I went to Egypt. They can seperate married couples by sending the devil to make problems between them, and in most cases it leads to a divorce. The law doesn't confess in magic. But I think they should take a closer look at it. And magic is also forbidend by some religions because it is beleived that it is the work of the devil. Magic is also used for controlling people. That's weird!! And spooky!!

i have had dreams before they happend....a lot of my friends have too. is that a thing that occurs to everyone? but i cant ever tell when the phone is about to ring....but i get this feeling when something bad is about to happen.....i cant say i believe in magic....but i think that people that do it have a real love for it so who am i to stop them? i am sure many of you are familial with the show mindfreak....well not much of that stuff can/should be percieved as real....but he has a love for it and some is fake and some is real....but if he has that much of a love for it we shouldnt torment him or anything because we arent anybody to judge people
Edited by the_aggie10 (see edit history)

I do suppose those things are real, but I wont fully believe in them until I actually experience something like that. I have heard and been told such things like that. I have also investigated a few things because of my curiosity. I found out about a couple of not so normal things that you can do with your mind. Just like the impressive things that I have read the monks in asia can do, and about that dreaming thing, I think you should look for Lucid Dreams. There is a great forum at a page called: http://www.ld4all.com/ I mean, it is not hard to believe, if experts all around the world have agreed that we have only been able to use about 10% of our brain. What other secrets can the other estimated 90% do?

I do suppose those things are real, but I wont fully believe in them until I actually experience something like that. I have heard and been told such things like that. I have also investigated a few things because of my curiosity. I found out about a couple of not so normal things that you can do with your mind. Just like the impressive things that I have read the monks in asia can do, and about that dreaming thing, I think you should look for Lucid Dreams. There is a great forum at a page called: http://www.ld4all.com/

I mean, it is not hard to believe, if experts all around the world have agreed that we have only been able to use about 10% of our brain. What other secrets can the other estimated 90% do?

we can only use 10 percent of our brain?...well then maybe those people that are "magical" and stuff have a gift that makes them use 20 or 30 percent....some people can just not be so open-minded and say none of it is true....it makes it believable if you know that fact....thanks!

we can only use 10 percent of our brain?...well then maybe those people that are "magical" and stuff have a gift that makes them use 20 or 30 percent....some people can just not be so open-minded and say none of it is true....it makes it believable if you know that fact....thanks!

I have personally had many "images of the future" come true for me -- and I can also seem to find missing objects (like car keys) without ever having had contact with the objects. It freaks me out a bit, but I kinda think that there is something that I am in tune with sometimes. It helps to be "zen" when I notice any of my supposed powers. I guess that this speaks to the deep trance that is part of some mage and especially shaman pre-ceremonies.

The biggest problem with people believing in psychics is that they can't be proved using the scientific method. Several experiments have been tried on this, and the results were that the "success"' rate of the psychics was the same as the chance rate. Also if psychic people exist, how come they haven't won the lottery yet? Yeah most probably believe "using their powers only towards good", but I am sure there are a few more greedy exceptions.Also about the magic you described. If it's true, how come we don't see more of it on TV and in the news? And about how devil can come between a couple, has anyone actually seen this "devil"? I think that this only happens by chance. Also is there any other spells you have seen in Egypt? Some might seem a bit more realistic, it would be interesting to see if there could be any explanation for them.

I think I have psychic powers but sometimes I think there magic in origin. I had them since I was born.So could you tell me the diffrence between a psychic and a natural witch.-reply by magicus

I'm a tarot reader, it's one of my hobbies, and I'm real good at it. So good...that my so called friends who i gave readings to and gave em' bad news and then it happens...say its the work of the devil, because of that bullshnit...i dont do readings for other people, only myself.

Magic... I believe in it. I believe that magic is just science unexplained. I'm currently studying and observing psionics. "Psionics is the study and/or practice of using the mind to induce paranormal phenomena. Examples of this include telepathy, telekinesis and other workings of the outside world through the psyche." -Wikipedia articleI found psionics while I was looking for astral projection articles when I was little.

I am experiencing it nowPsychic And Magic Powers!

Well, I can say I do believe in this kinds of things...Cause I have experienced it. I'll tell you what is happening...

First: I can see the future, well, everybody tells that to become popular or famous,but the truth is, not me! I'm actually an emo cause it lets me become more concentrate than being with frineds who are so noisy...Wait,  lets get back to the topic, I can see the future by either looking at my ring slowly or by having dreams...The color of my ring changes depending on my feelings...If I'm sad, My ring turns to blue...When I'm mad, my ring turns to dark purple and when I'm happy,it turns to red...The  original color of my ring is Purple thats why I call it Vishudha...It's a throat chakra, it follows what I say...

Second: I can read minds, yeah, that's too much...I once read the mind of my classmate on time ago, she was thinking about her other classmate who killed her own parents...I saw her eyes crying that's why I looked and cheked her mind...I can only read minds if the person is far away from me

Third: I can control persons who are hypnotized, I don't really mean control as in control, whatI meant was control, that everything that I do in my command, they do it... Yeah it's kinda corny to do things like that...

Fourth: Did I tell you that I'm a vampire? There are 3 kinds of REAL vampires, and the first kind is who I am...I can kill people in their dreams, I can **** out the good ones and leave the bad dreams...That's what I do...I can make people dream about me in their last breath...

And Last:  All about me...You can skip this if you want but this is what I look like if you want to find me, I wont tell my number, only on how I look like... I am a person who's hands are cold, I have a dark aura around me,I can read minds,see the future, control others, do great things when I'm mad, do Unnatural Things, control what will happen in the future, call the wind, the fire, the water, the earth and all kinds of elements, I have a pendant on my neck, a Purple Ring, you can find me always alone in a corner, I have a bangs that goes beyond my eyes, I have a gold outer pupil *this is the color of my eyes if you disturb me*, my hair is pure black, I'm half spaniard and half american, and I am a royal blood...

I don't live in the castle a this moment because I've got business with the one who killed my girlfriend...And if you saw him on accident, try to warn him... Cause you'll know what will happen to him...

-reply by Qwincy San Diego

I can't say I believe in magic. It just feels a bit far fetched to me, and I've never had any first hand experience with 'magic' that has convinced me beyond doubt. Having said that though, perhaps in the future I may change my mind. It is true that we use very little of our brains and perhaps hidden powers lurk in the unused portions.

I'm a tarot reader, it's one of my hobbies, and I'm real good at it. So good...that my so called friends who i gave readings to and gave em' bad news and then it happens...say its the work of the devil, because of that bullshnit...i dont do readings for other people, only myself.

My Sister in Law does Tarot card readings. She is quite good too. She does them profesionally and has some really dedicated customers that call her on a regular basis. I actually have a link on my web site to her site, if you want to check it out she is on my links page. (my link is below in all my posts)

Since it has long been decided that we only use 10% of our brains, I really don't see why we would not believe in things just because we cannot understand them. If you take into account all the things humans have accomplised just using that 10%, imagine all the wonders if we could use all our gifts! Might be pretty dog gone amazing.

I beleive in magic...Espeically black magic, not so much of the click fingers and making something happened...I beleive that there is only black magic as people I know have suffered from this. its evil and it takes long to practice. The way they do this is they make you eat or drink something and they can control you after. Not so much like voodoo but they can cast a spell on you which makes you do WEIRD things

I believe in MagicPsychic And Magic Powers!

I believe that there is magic in the world but I also believe that it is evil and theygot powers from the devil and the occult although some of them that perform the magic might not realise it.Once you are so obssessed with magic and love it,then the devil will come to you and give you some wierd powers so that you can perform magic and people will now start looking for psychics and magicians to solve there problems instead of looking unto Jesus who is the authour and the finisher of our faith.Once peoples mind are turned aay from God and they start looking for magicians to solve there problems,then there is even greater problems in the world

-reply by Immirimious