xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Free Criminal Website Script looking for a actually good working 1

Hey gy's am looking for a good working criminal site, with install if posible. The 1ns I found are comepletly useless and not working. Spend hours of looking anyway has a good and complete site for me?thanxs in advance gy's :)

a good working criminal site, with install if posible

Exactly what do you want the script / template to do with these criminals?
Or do you want the criminals to write the script?
Or do you want to track criminals?

what kind of gaming script is it? is it a game that is played in a little window for fun? or a game you have to buy cause you wouldnt be able to get that in a script

Nono, I think I coud give best a explanation about webbased gaming. You create a account. Then yust like in a mmorpg but then on a website ( rpg ) you start your person. Making him stronger / richer / w.e yust upgrade him.Then when your readdy start clan / guild / crime group and start fighting people true pvp etc. Its simply tekst sometimes images and click and play. All you need is a browser and a login to play with people. Its populair in holland the crime scripts. And well I want a working 1 I got plenty but there no much good due to the errors.So thats a webbased rpg, and thats what am looking for :)

The best way to get something like that would to either write it yourself or get someone else to write it for you. Then you can make sure its exactly the way you want it to be.

There are numerus dutch websites like this, but they releacese it with there old data in it + even there old sql usernames etc no install scripts. And some even contain errors basicly newbs trying 2 releace something they cant.There are hundreds of these scripts am yust lookign for a good 1 :)