xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Please Stop And Tell Me What U Think About Site my first big project using tables and css

I wasnt very active on Trap past few weeks because i was working on my first site. This time i included css but the whole site isnt coded in css. So please tell me what do u think? dont be afraid to tell me if you dont like it or something else.Please take a few moments, look the picture and post.Opinion of T17 members is very important to me! :):P

Edited by MusicOnly (see edit history)

My fault. I deleted the wrong duplicate post following a report that it was duplicated.Please be reminded that postings can be editted. Kindly edit the original posting to add the image or link. Thank you.

It's the attached image of his site that he wants you to rate.

In truth, the design looks really good and appealing. I love it and I verily can't find anything I hate about it. The big test is how you code it so that it works for every browser and screen resolution.

As beeseven said, it is generic but I don't see that as too much of a problem. If other people see it as one, then a few watermarked crotchets and quavers will fix that.

10/10 so far.

I like the design..some observations though:
I don't really like the font used in the left + right blocks...change it to smthg else..my opinion:)..then: the middle block (column, whatever) should be a bit wider...you could put all those "menus" in only one block (left, my recommendation) and use js to hide/show onclick some content in those menus.. check this out: http://script.aculo.us/ ..:)

and in the end: try making your site look the same on all major browsers (IE, FF and Opera)..yep, it will take some time to do this (especially because of IE :P ), but your visitors will come back if your site looks ok on their browser :P

It looks good, but like most people said; the font needs to be a bit darker.Also, I have a thing for when people don't use proper grammar (Call me anal retentive if you wish :P) so I don't like how not all of the first letters are in capitals :P Sorry, I'm weird like that :)But it looks good apart from the above B) Keep it up!

so if i have understand; i need to change font and font color of the boxes, make first letters capitals, put all the boxes on left side. and create drop menus.thanks guys i ll do this and post again pic so you can see is it ok now.cul8er

well its not a bad looking site i think it could use better looking text all around and also it looks to be like a music themed site.. if you gave it a design related to music i think it would look even better.

The website looks pretty good to me. It is really simple and you know where to go for certain pages. I like the css of each table. It gives the site a good contraast with the black background. You might want to add soem pictures to the site. you have a jimmy hendrix link on the site so what about adding a shadow of him on the page or just a plain old picture. You even could put the symbols of each band beside each link. You defintly need a box designated to some explanation fo the site about what is what and upcoming events.