xisto Community
Hadi

A New Gaming Website

I found this gaming website: http://www.prizee.com/
It is adware clean, so what you do is to sign up first, and then you go play flash games online. Most of them are adventures, and then everytime you win a game you get a certain amount of Bubz points that can be exchanged for prizes, it is really cool and is big fun. You download nothing just sign-up andplay.
I dunno if someone tried that before, hope you like it!!

You don't have to have a credit card it is all free, plus you win prises in the exchange of playing games, it is really cool. And you don't have to be 18 or above to signup, what you need is you with your computer.You can real bucks!!

Looks pretty cool. I was a little worried at first cause it was in a different language :) For those who only know english go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ By the way Hadi I put your name in as my referall. Looks ok so far. I don't know if I really want to go through playing games everyday though. I'll check it out and see how it works. Thanks for the link.

You didn't have to put me on referrals put thank you very much!!You don't have to play games every day!!If you want we can create a clan, and play games together perhaps we will get to first place!! But we need some bubz for this!

My username is hadi52 not hadi.And you have more than 4 languages to choose from just click on the country you want in the upper right corner to get the language you need, simple!!

well, the site is not really new :)..it is up from many years, you know :P..nice anyway, for those who didn`t know about itnever tried making some money on it... how much can you win? and how do they pay? :P

well, the site is not really new ..it is up from many years, you know ..nice anyway, for those who didn`t know about it
never tried making some money on it... how much can you win? and how do they pay?

You can win money, they send it to you by cheque I guess. One of the members won 300euro.
And you can win prizes like camcoders, gaming consoles. Did you knew that the first clan wins 10 nintendo DS?

so hadi are u going to create clan?

Well to create a clan you must have a certain amount of bubz. And you win these by playing the games. And I started playing from 2 days so I am still poor. They don't tell how many bubz you need to create a clan but when I will, I will let you know if you are interested.

yes of ycourse i am interested but i dont understand one thing. if we create clan can we still win gifts just for one person? i mean can i win gift just for myself. dont think i am greedy i jsut dont know the wright word