xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The69_er

Please Help (g/f Troubles) I need advice

I'm 18. Waited forever to find the right girl and did 7 mo ago. We moved in together in March and things were great. Lately its been fight after fight (many per day) mostly because I'm a Guy in need of attention and my very attentive perfect Girl has become a regular kinda Girl due to work and her mom being here from France. She only sees her mom a few weeks a year and now wants to spend every second with her which I'd be fine with if things were good between us. Now I seek her out all the time, call her to occassionally get a call back (when she's working--) or texting her with a 40% chance she'll write me back. sHe leaves by 9am and works all day. Goes straight to see her mom and comes home at midnight so I get zero time to see/talk to her. Last night I finally got her to spend the night with me and we talked alot but I feel she's lost that connection. sHe says she needs to see that things are good again and it will come back but I need to make that happen. I'm the opposite. I will worry about this 24-7 till I see it's ok in her eyes and heart. How do I do that?? I know we're losing each other here and I do NOT want that to happen!

Notice from jlhaslip:
Altered Topic title to be more descriptive
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Zero,Just relax a little. Her Mom will leave soon and then the focus will be back to you. When was the last time she saw her Mom? Let them do their thing for a couple of weeks.As for the direction the relationship is going, it takes two to tango. Simply let her know that she is important to you and let destiny take its course. One really good way is to send flowers to her work place. They love that.In regards to the constant fighting, it is okay to lose those 'discussions'. Let her express herself in these moments of anger/disappointment/whatever. You don't tell us the nature of the problems which cause the fights. If they are over little things, then adapt or modify your behaviour a bit. It is easier to take out the garbage than fight about it. Help out around the place. You mention she works, but don't say what you do all day. It can be frustrating and upsetting to have the working partner come home to an un-cleaned place. Let her know that you are willing and able to be an asset to the relationship rather than a liability. I have made some assumptions here. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah ur a bit wrong She thinks im cheating on her and when i try tell her im not she gets angry and starts yelling and smashing things and yes i work as well but i work from home i ahve a home buisness thats going well and i dont wanna lose that eaither!!!!

zero, i kinda know how things are... however my situation is a bit different.Me and my gf of 1.5 yrs have a kid together, but we havent moved in together at all. Nevertheless, we still argue constantly, when we see each other that is. But i work full time 2nd shift, so i dont get to see either of them 2 much. What i would suggest is just to weigh your options, if she still makes you happy, or you think she still can, then go ahead with the relationship and let her know how you feel. Otherwise, if you cant see yourself being happy with her, just break it off, its really not worth it to be in a dead-end relationship.

Just tell her the truth. That now that her mom is there you are jealous. I'm pretty sure she'll open up after that. Also don't forget to tell her that you understand that she wants to spend time with her mom and offer to go with her.

if shes sees her mom a few times a year chill out and let her see her mom....but it sounds to me like that may not be the case....which is me saying you should follow her and see what she is up to....not in a stalkerish way either....

Okay.. What you guys should do is have a 3 wish day.. believe me it will work. One day is her wish day. You have to do whatever she wants when she wants it, but the thing is it is only 3 wishes. Then the same for you the next day. Spend time with eachother. Try to have her bose give her a day off. Or catch her for it on a Sunday.Mom situwation. She never really gets to see her mom so chill. But what you can do is, if you really wanna spend time with her then spend time with her and her mom. Well It was awesome helping you...!-lala