xisto Community
The69_er

Who Thinks Dope Should Be Legal Your opinion

Please post you opinion on weather dope should be leag le or not..I think it should be for the face it calms me doan and relaxes me.. Well enough about me i really wanna hear other people thouhts..!!And also i was woundering if people could tell me the side effects of dope thank you verry much i would appreciate it..Have a nice day

You are talking about marijuana right? Where I come from, dope is heroin. But anyway, I see it as another useless way to waste your mind personally. I'm so sick of people saying it's harmless. I know sooo many people that I grew up with that started on marijuana that just kept right on moving up the ladder to harder drugs. Why put yourself in that situation. So it makes you mellow, calm... so what. Learn other ways to deal with stress. I was hooked on drugs for a while because I started smoking pot. Sure not everyone moves up to something more, but why take that chance. It's illeagal for a reason. Not just for the fact that it's a 'gateway drug', it's mind-altering. Yeah, alcohol is too, and yes I have a problem with that being as popular as it is. But after years of experience with pot and other drugs, I just don't see the need to ruin my life like that.

Well... I'm kind of on a 'it's up to the person to decide' frame of mind, so long as they are of legal age and not selling it to minors. Plus, for medical reasons, if it does help, I say go for it. Why should you have to suffer when there is something out there that can help.One thing that I don't think should be allowed.... which isn't luckily... is people driving when under the influence of marijuana. I don't care if some people tell me that it makes them drive better. It's like alcohol and makes your reaction times not the greatest. So, please, if you do want to use drugs... do so responsibly.

Man, dope is not legal for an obvious reason, it kills people.You may think it is not as bad as people say but thats cause you use it, and you may not want to admit that it causes more damage than benefits to you.I would suggest you to leave the dope away and find another relief for pain or relaxing but this topic is related to the Legacy of this, not for get inside your life, anyway i say it should not be allowed or legal XD

Oh iok well i only smoke it cause the doctors said it would help i had never touched it before that and as soon as im better i wont touch it again i only use it when i feel pain Well thanks for your opinion

Well, I dunno, I guess... I really think that it's ok as long as it doesn't harm anyone else, but if you take drugs chanes are you are going to end up going for a leisurely drive and crash into somebody else or do something stupid like that... plus, it's just not good for yourself. In a perfect world I'd say it's ok, but this world isn't perfect.

Well... I'm kind of on a 'it's up to the person to decide' frame of mind, so long as they are of legal age and not selling it to minors. Plus, for medical reasons, if it does help, I say go for it. Why should you have to suffer when there is something out there that can help.
One thing that I don't think should be allowed.... which isn't luckily... is people driving when under the influence of marijuana. I don't care if some people tell me that it makes them drive better. It's like alcohol and makes your reaction times not the greatest. So, please, if you do want to use drugs... do so responsibly.

you stole those words straight from my mind, i tottaly agree with that, its evryones ovn decision, but u have to be smart and know what you are doing, but it is the same with alcohol and everithing else
Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to fix bbcode tag missing an end brace

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

If people could use it responcibly and not use it so much that they get high and go out driving for excitement and end up killing themselves or someone else, then things would be fine. But that's the problem... many people won't use it responcibly and it turns into an addiction like drinking and smoking. Of course I really don't know all that much about dope myself considering I'm only 15 but if they make it legal I just have a feeling many problems will be started.

I don't see a problem if its for medicinal use, or if people are being responsible with it. Its like alcohol, you just need to be responsible, and don't drive while you are under the influence.

I've been around a lot of people in my life who have smoked pot. I really don't know how I feel on the issue of it being leagalized. But, gosh darn, it sure makes people dumb. Honestly. There's always the arguement like, "Well, people only use 10 percent of their brain cells. Smoking pot isn't ruining me."

Even people who seem reasonably smart could be so much more intelligent if they weren't stoners.