xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The69_er

Hello All Hello

hey buddy, glad to see someone that i know around the site xD anyways, i hope you enjoy the hosting here, there are alot of excellent features! (seriously, who gives cpanel away for free??) and feel free to pm me here or via IRC anytime for help if you need it xD

Oh ok ill get onto that right nowI am very bored i wish somone would come talk to me andyways if anyone reads this just leave a message im sure ill get back to it ASAP im online most of the time so i really hope somone can talk to me well thanks again..

Well, hey dude and welcome to Xisto. Read the rules, they are different from the ones on other sites and here they are very useful for getting your hosting credits as fast as you can too... :)

Hello Zerobot i would if you want to get a hosting i recomend you althout i am no a moderator, to follow these 3 suggestions, wich are simple and the real moderator and administrator take care very much.1)DONT SPAM: this is a clear rule, the staff dosen't like people who spam or copy a full text from internetand paste it on their posts2)WRITE qUALYTY AND LONG POST: Althow the readme said that it is not nessesary, it is important if youto have a hosting account3)USE BBCODES CORRECTLY: it isn't nessesary to explain thisThese suggestion i think that are the minimun to get a hosting i my opinion.

Markyfilarky: im into playing in my band miRc Scripting and skating for element :) yay cant wait to next week get to go to canada to skate.contor: Thanks for the helpfull hint ill abide by the rules to the best of my abilities.Well its 3.40AM time for bed i think well hope you all ahve a good night.

Lol thats kool ill forgive u and yeah i find this site awsome

Glad to here you like it so far here at Xisto. Welcome. If you are looking for free hosting you've come to the right places especially if you don't mind the posting and it becomes addicting. I started almost a year ago and actually hang out here more than my own site cause it's fun to hang out and just talk in the shoutbox and I've learned some stuff reading posts. Can't wait to know you better.

Glad to here you like it so far here at Xisto. Welcome. If you are looking for free hosting you've come to the right places especially if you don't mind the posting and it becomes addicting. I started almost a year ago and actually hang out here more than my own site cause it's fun to hang out and just talk in the shoutbox and I've learned some stuff reading posts. Can't wait to know you better.

Yeah cool i can wait to get to know u more aswell well anyway take care and hope to see u around