xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Small Red Spots In My Eye

Today in school i rubbed my eye cause it was itching. I had contact and with my hand rubbing the eye i moved it. It was itching my eye more.. until it fell off. So when i got home i notice some small red spots in my eye that i have never seen before, could it be blood or something? Im not sure what it is buy im not feeling any pain at the moment...

Edited by Danny (see edit history)

omg i have had contacts for 5 days, every day one always gets something under it. It hurts and itches and is the most annoying thing you could ever imagine. But yea you should go see your eye doctor about that if it doesn't go away.

Sounds like conjunctivitis to me. You probably got dirt (germs) in you eye when you used a dirty hand to rub it. Try rinsing it out with sterile water or Visine eye wash. Visine will relieve the itching as well. If it doesn't clear up in the next day, you need to see a doctor. Conjuctivitis is a rather common eye problem, but then it could be something more serious. So, be attentive to it so it doesn't become worse.