xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berakd

Am I Cursed? Something strange is happening with me when driving

Last wednesday, my friend (a girlfriend) called me on her birthday party at saturday at her home. Her house is about 3km far from my home. She said it starts in 20:00 (8:00 PM), and she said I have to be there in 20:00 exactly. The story continues in saturday at 19:30 (7:30 PM). I am reday and waiting for my sister to get home, because I needed the motor, and she took it. 19:47 (7:47 PM) Finaly there she is, back, but with very little fuel. Then I get to gas station, buy a fuel, and go to my girlfriends house on a party. Anyway, I had to drive fast to my girlfriends house. I was there just in time, and the my company was alreday there, other peoples was there or comeing...22:35 (10:35 PM) Everything is cool, party was great, I think it was my best spended time in a past few months, and then sudenly, someone was sugested that we should go to a disco. Everybody said yes, and I sit on my motor, carring a friend with me. From her house, where the party was, to a center of a city, where this disco is, I had to travel about 2.5 kilometers.22:50 (10:50 PM) While I was driving, something in my motor cracked and he stoped. I was trying to start the engine, but nothing. Then I evacuated the battery, and I was wanted to start the engine manually, but I could not move this thing on wich press is motor starting. Then we were pushing my motor to myplace, it was about 6 kilometers, and when we got there, we sit in my car and drive to a disco...00:20 (12:20 AM) We was in disco with our gang... It was a great spent time... The gang from birthday party was more than great!!! Then, I dont know what happend who went where, why... I had to drive tvo friends in town near my town, and I said OK! The disco was closed later, and we had our way... We got there, to that near town, left friends, and went home. On our way home, car stoped with no fuel in it. Then we called autoservice, and they barged me to my home...I don't know why, but every time I drive my motor or my car, something bad is hapening to me! Do you think like me, I am cursed maybe? Or I just have no luck with these things?! Should I get rid of autos and motors forever?! I think that is a little strange!!!

Well no I don't think your cursed. Sometimes though just because you think about that stuff happening you make it happen subconsiously. It could just be more than the motor that is causing problems. How old is the car anyway? If it is new I'd be worried. How many kilometers are on it or miles? It really depends on what the car has been through and if it's been taken care of through previous owners (if any).

Well, car is not new anymore... Dad bought it before bombarding in 1999. It has six years now! The motor is new, it has 1 year, or less than 1 year... But, if I am not cursed, why are these bad things happen's every time i have great time?! Not a long time ago, I was going to center of town, to meet my girlfriend, I really did not want to be late... But, guess what happend?! Accident... I had chance to meet my chain in two pieces, except my girlfriend... If you know what I mean...

No i don't think you are cursed, But you do need to stop thinking about "bad things will occure", while you are having a great time. The more you think about it, the more "accidents" are likely to happen.I used to be like that, for example, if i attended a party, i would try extra careful not to break anything, but often the next thing i know? oops i broke the glass. One day, i decided, is nothing i can do about it except enjoying myself the best i can while i am having great time. Since then i hadly have any "accidents" at all..!!

I seem to have the same problem, (except not on the road.) I don't believe that you're cursed, just that maybe you're thinking to hard on it and then you subconsciously do it anyway. Like you car running out of gas, you think, I don't want anything bad to happen and you were too worried in what might happen than to your gas guage... I really shouldn't be talking as I definently do not drive yet and it might be safer not to in my case. Anyway.... I might just be better to let what happens happen instead of worrying, much like the person before me said, and just concentrate on paying attention to the signs of low gas and other problems. Hope you have better times with your friends.

I don't think your cursed, i think that maybe "something" has unfinished bussiness and needs your help, the reason they choose you is, well, i don't know...or maybe it's just your luck, or normal things...chain broken= chain not good or rusty, collided with water..no gas= you ran out of gas, check your gas, if it runs out too fast, must be your engine eating all of it..lolbtw, It is possible that you are cursed, but i don't think what happened to you is bad enough..