xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OMG!

Hello Everybody!

Hello everybody. As you have probably guessed, I am new. I have been to other online communities and learned that using correct grammar really makes yours and others lives easier. I like to play online RPG's, animate (I'm pretty bad though.), or do stuff outside in my free time. Currently I'm only in high school, and my parents wont let me pay for web-hosting. That is the reason that I have signed up for this forum, in hope of getting some really good web-hosting as well as having fun talking to you guys on the board.Well, thats me out of the way. I hope the members of this forum are as nice as they seem. :)

Hello OMG! i would like to say you helo and said some recomendation that could be usefull for you toobtain you hosting and i know i am not a moderator or something like that but i kown form the badway what not to do:1)DONT SPAM: this is a clear rule, the staff dosen't like people who spam or copy a full text from internetand paste it on their posts2)WRITE CUALYTY AND LONG POST: Althow the readme said that it is not nessesary, it is important if youto have a hosting account3)USE BBCODES CORRECTLY: it isn't nessesary to explain thisIf you follow this simple suggestion you will have no problem on getting your hosting account and tell usmore which rpg's do you play

Hey OMG! Welcome to Xisto, you are almost the same as I was once I registered here on Xisto, but now I know alot more and am more glued to my PC than the outside world... :PAnyways, as contor said, read the rules, the ones here are different and yes they will help you in getting your hosting credits early, my suggestion is to opt for the #2 package as it is better and although if you don't use it, it wouldn' take you time to get 30 credits if your post quality is good.Before posting a new topic, first search for it if any other topic regarding the same thing is there or not, if it is there, post on it to make it active again and don't create your own.Just saying Hi again and you'll surely have fun here as the community is great and yeah don't spam the admins and mods take it really really seriously. :)

Welcome to the trap forums.Hope you enjoy these forums and remember that the guiding principles here are to leave the forums a better place than when you arrived. Take the knowledge in the Topics, learn from them and give some back. We are willing to share our knowledge with you, but , soon, there will be newer members arriving and by then you will be capable of providing some guidance to them.Just like those who have posted above me were once newbies and have improved as members, so will you.Enjoy.

Hello OMG! Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for the best free web hosting as well as best forum. People here are helpful and knowledgeable. When you have a problem or question, just post and someone will have the answer. I have only been here since January and have learned a myriad of things.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome, informative fashion.

Hello OMG, Id like to personaly welcome you to Xisto, my name is brock im a 18 year old male from Australia and would just like to with u good luck and i hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto Well have a nice day and i might talk to you later.