xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

Stuck For Words

hi everyone im opening up this new webmaster site, im offering design to people but im not quite sure what to add for the packages which are Basic, Moderate and Advanced. I can offer anything internet related but i dont know what to put as the features of a perticualr package anyone help?

Ive done the basic package which sounds like this

Dedicated Lifetime Support

Professional Design

Valid HTML,XHTML ect

Discounted website hosting

Access to client areas

im stuck on what to do for the Moderate and Advanced packages any ideas on what i could offer?

hi everyone im opening up this new webmaster site, im offering design to people but im not quite sure what to add for the packages which are Basic, Moderate and Advanced. I can offer anything internet related but i dont know what to put as the features of a perticualr package anyone help?

Ive done the basic package which sounds like this

Dedicated Lifetime Support

Professional Design

Valid HTML,XHTML ect

Discounted website hosting

Access to client areas

im stuck on what to do for the Moderate and Advanced packages any ideas on what i could offer?

Just as an idea, you could offer database support (SQL databases) and advanced php and javascript options (such as applications you may have designed yourself or maybe links into a chatroom or something). There are quite a few extra features people tend to like with web design that fall under these categories, especially if you are very graphically talented with javascript.