xisto Community
neopetshelp2004

How do you... Get more space for your website?

Umm..you shouldn't be doing that.If you want to edit something or add something,click edit on your post.To your question-It would probably be best if you ask a moderator or admin.They can reply better

yep KKI you are not supposed to just like make to concurrent posts if you have made a mistake in a post or somethin like that you just have to edit your posts thats all . otherwise it will be consiedered as spamming . well we are working on putting up the rules section that will clarify all of this.*Make good posts no spamming is allowed we are trying to make this community a cool place lol. so dont ruin that*****. and as for your question. you are supposed to post and once you have got 40 posts or somwhere close to that you post in you request for hosting and admin will give you your details. once you have used up all your quota . which is highly unlikely. you then have the option to contact the admin and ask him for an increase. hope i have helped to unconfuse you lol. ;)

Don't double post again. I fixed this *BLEEP*, but next time I'll delete your posts all together.