xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyUchiha

How Do I Get This Girl To Like Me?

Ok there's this girl in my Chemistry class named Kristina and I really like her. I have been kinda talking to her and I think it's going well so far. The funny thing is that while I was turned around talking to her my teacher Ms. Cayme said," Malik turn around! Don't turn around. Are you in love with that girl?" I said no really quickly but the problem is that I'm not sure if Kristina will think back on that or think that I think she is ugly or something. I'm not sure what to do. Also what is a good topic to talk to a girl about and when should I start to let her know my real feelings. I was thinking of telling her in school tomorrow that she's really beautiful but I'm not sure if I should. How long should I wait to finally ask her out? Another problem that I might have is that she's Filipino and I'm Black and I'm a Junior and she's a Senior. Also some of my Senior friends have said her parents want her to focus more on her work and not on boys. Thanks to anyone who is willing to help me out and give me advice this is a really confusing dilemma.

Oh, wow, tough. You might want to talk to her a little bit more and get to know each other better, but it's up to you. If you think the time's right, then go for it. Don't worry about her being a different race and older than you, it's not really that important. I think it's worth a shot, no matter what happens. I don't think you should worry about her parents right now, you're not at that step yet. If she says yes then you can deal with them. Good luck!

Ok thanks alot I'll get to know her and see how it goes. She is really nice and I think she might like me but I don't want to start off having read her wrong. Especially since girls are really good at hideing their real emotions or intentions.

well there is a way but you have to be sure of it...and then it'll work just do as follows talk to her as if nothing would happen as if you were playing with her... act as if you dont care about her.... have you ever seen those guys that always find a girl and the girl thinks he likes her or he is in love?? well act just like him and then ask her out as it were something very usual for you ( have a site in mind, not the cinema but maybe having a walk in a park or something) and when the time to ask her to be your girlfriend comes... say something like (if she says yes) ho god you make me feel a higher selfconfidence (or something funny) but if she tells you nop well then say something like "well thanx for my participation..."hope it helps buddy!

I agree with husker, you should talk to her more and get to know her better to start :)When a guy asks me out, I usually like to know him pretty well before I'll even start to think about it. Some good things to talk about to start with might be some light-hearted stuff, like "did you see that movie, _____?"If you randomly say "I think you're beautiful" she might be flatered, but she won't take you very seriously, so it won't really get you anywhere, and if you ask her out and say you like her when you don't know her very well she might shy off, you know? So yeah, I'd just try to get as close as possible by talking with her casually in class from time to time. Careful that you don't get stuck in that "friend zone" though >_>I wouldn't worry about her thinking too hard into the whole answering too fast thing, I've seen that happen to a lot of people before. If anything she might think it's cute? Oh, but your teacher shouldn't really be saying things like that anyway =/Good luck! :P

Yeah, you should definatly talk to her somemore first :PBut, if the time comes, be honest with her, and give her lots (Not too many, because women begin to think you're lieing sometimes) of compliments :)Women, eh? :P (Only messing about for the females out there B))

In my town it goes like this... If you like some girl, it is not a problem at all! She will let you to use a trial version of her!!! If you can pay whatever she wants for a first one decade, you can keep her!!! Just joking! Everything you have to do is to show that you respect her, to you are romantic, to talk with her like you have a hot potato in your mouth, but she must understand what are you talking... to be a gentleman,... Stuff like that! Romance is what they like also... So, don't be shy, give her a flower, or maybe write a poem... or something like that...... Anyway, you must be around her all the time, but do not be annoying, just behavior nice when she is around, and do that when there are no her girl friends near... They now no be jealous, and to "make" her opinion about you, and you do not want they to do that, belive me!!!!! Maybe if you have a friend who know's she well, you can reveal your feelings about Kristine, she would be informed about that...I can tell you one more stuff, on the internet you can find books about this theme... I did not saw any of these books, bud my friend told me that, that book can help... That is his expirience...

Edited by berakd (see edit history)

Well since she's a senior it would be kinda obvious if I started trying to hang out with her and plus I'm a really shy person so I kinda get stuck on what to talk about with her. Today she was kinda acting annoyed with me so I think she did remember yesterday. But I'm trying to be friendly with her. Maybe I can get her to draw me a picture since she's a good drawer.

I think that you call shy is not the wright word to call this... I think this is the problem: When she is nearby, you get nervous... That is not shy, that is just becouse you are afraid of saying something stupid. I know what it is. That is happening in 90% cases similar to this... That is something you must fight and defeat! You must like her very much, because these things are happening to you... Think about it, if you act like that, you two will never get together, it will just make make things worst, so beat the fear, and go for her... That is what you should do! If you want to be with her, you must show her... That from classroom will be forgeted only if you convince her in oposite... That with a picture... I think you should do something like this, call her to a walk... If you have a river in town it would be great... Walk and talk with her, when you talk, just take care not to insult her, that is important. Words will come alone, belive me.... Just start a talk taht is connected with a theme you know a lot, and it is not boring to her... Than during the walk, I belive you will see flowers some where, cull a flower, give it to her and smile...Later, you can give her a picture, because I think it is too big for a start...

Just tell her your god damn feelings, she is going to let you know either way wheather she likes you or notm i mean you have already been talking with her, so lets move on. DO NOT waste the little time you may havem take it from me, who got a whole one month with my girlfriend before things bad, and she couldnt handle a relationship no more.

Well you just cant get a girl to like you. You just have to be yourself, get to know her and see how she responds. Just be yourself and if it is meant to be it will happen. The harder you try, the worse it is because you just tend to be too nervous and care too much. When you just are yourself, they get a better picture of who you actually are instead of you jsut trying to impress them. Good luck and just be yourself.

how do I get to know a girl, I don't know

How Do I Get This Girl To Like Me?

How do you get to know a girl that you don't know and don't have for a class, but sometimes you see around campus? I really like this girl but I don't know her. Help!

-question by efrain