xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sexymama1723

Making Money Selling Companies Products

Ok guys this is for real.I came upon a site that sales cell phone and cell phone accessories and they give you an opportunity to see their products on your wesite.Cool Huh?Its and easy way to make some dough without having to leave your house LOL.For those that are still in school this is a great way to fund your parties,dances,or a night out.You can acess this site by copying this url and put it in your broswer search bar or you can just click the link provided. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ .If you have any questions you can feel free to contact me on any of my messengers or contact me on my website and I will help you in any way I can.Become an afillaite today.

Edited by sexymama1723 (see edit history)

Most peopel don't trust these sites, dutch home shoppers have a special ferm that see's if there are truthworthy. And they have 2 show there busniss registration. These firms are not trusthworthy in anyway for users.They simply have no proof, so I woundt advise it anyway who buys a phone on the internet i clearly dont. Only on sites I trust and are proved 2 be trusted.