xisto Community
special

Girlfriend Stuff :) my loved 1 zitah

Hello gy's, thaught you people coud might help me out ^^. I bin in this relation ship for about 8 months now and my girl zitah is almost 1 year older now. And am gonne give her presents take her out for dinner etc.But I wanna do or give something that really shows my love to her and how much I apriciate her.You gy's got any idea's? woud apriciate it :)

Hmm, shopping for women is never an easy thing. If you want a special present, personally, I recommend jewellery. Go for something that she hasnt got one of. Say, if she has a really nice Tiffany necklace, then don't buy her another. Bracelets are always good, as are Rings, so long as you know your girls finger size. Jewellery is great, because you can spend a lot of money on it, or a little money on it. If it is a special present, then spend quite a bit of money on her. Chocolates are another idea, but if you want a special gift, your gonna need a tonne of them.Don't blow the bank too much though, remember you have your 1 Year anniversary coming up in four months. And that is important.

we guys always make mistake buying presents for the girls ,even i had my share of mistakes ,giving a jewellery and other presents like flower are really good but believe me if you want to make it unique,something that other millions of guy have not done is to make the gift personallet me explain,you know your girlfriend for a long time ,you know her interests her hobbies ,her personality,give her something that reflects her personality,making a love diary with a lots of photos of you guys ,recall each of your encounter and how each of them made you love her more ,what things about her attracted you,write a poem for her ,by the way most of the guys like me don't know how to write poems ,so just copy from the internet,and just go deep finding that poem and don't jump on the first result that you get like me ,or you'll get caught.do whatever you can do that shouts that the gift is a unique one,also give her flower and choclate the usual stuff but make sure its the thing that she likesdon't go buying the expensive gift ,buy the effective one that all best of luck :)

:) I dont think money can show a girl how much you love her!But then again what else can you do? Everything involves money! How about buying her some jewelery and taking her out on the mosts romantic evening of her life!Go ahead spoil her, do the things that she would love the most! And most of all tell her that you really love her :P

Funny thing is I gave her tons of jewelery, she loves that. Mostly swarofski. Yust bocht a ring for her. Altho her mom disagree with it. Shes basicly loves itOn a day to a special beach, romantic walk etc.. we came by a store she saw a shell necklace and a ring well I bocht it for her she said i was insane but she was happy with it well girls and diamonds aye. She wanted a name bracelet for her birthday got it. And also bocht a nother ring she loved because that silver thingy she wanted was yust 2 cheap girls dont apriciate that lol.Her mom thinks am overdoing it tho, but shes my world and am her's and totally love her ^^ shes everything I need to exist :) But am going to a romantic dinner with her aswel. On the day itself.Ye think poatrie is a good idea she loves righting them aswel, altho I cinda suck at it. Think the idea of what we did rightign something about that woud be good. Think all do that anymore great idea's ^^?

we guys always make mistake buying presents for the girls ,even i had my share of mistakes ,giving a jewellery and other presents like flower are really good but believe me if you want to make it unique,something that other millions of guy have not done is to make the gift personal

Hmm, since we havent actually come up with anything yet. I reccomend one thing: Turn up on the day with one red rose, either that or twelve. You could take her out to a fancy dress evening, girls love dressing up, all you have to do is don a suit and you'll be fine. Don't forget a corsage for her though.

well, this is kind of a "duh" post. i mean, why do you always assume that the way to a girl's heart is by giving her stuff? anyway, you should be more appreciative of her. you should know what she wants, what she likes, what makes her smile, what makes her laugh. give importance to the small details that are usually neglected or ignored.

Hmmm... I would recommend asking her for a romantic date..;) That would really work, also u can buy her some present of jewellery like a silver necklace or other stuff ;))) Also at the end of the date u could go for a walk on the beach or smth... Well someplace romantic ;) Don't forgget some lyrics about love, i think she would really like that :P

Hmm,This one's quite difficult, since it really depends on the girl herself..Well, I'd suggest things for cases:* IF she's snobbish, buy her something expensive, like a purse of louis vitton, or some sunglasses or any other stuff you know she'll like!* IF she's just a fun girl, NOT snobbish at all, she will probably appreciate something that you put alot of time in more then something expensive, for which you only had to go shopping.You could like decorate the house in a romantic way, and have a dinner a candle light and so...But just STAY YOURSELF ;)