xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

What Is The Best Browser Software? IE - FireFox - Opera...

What is the best browser software?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can see that in last tear a lot of people changed browser. So the question is natural. Why? And why that one, and not an other one?

In order to better understand the question, I asked:

What is the best browser software?

10x for colaboration... :)

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I like Firefox on top of those all, IE aahhh just the name Microsoft makes me puke, I am just waiting for Diwali vacations when I will have ample of time to practice on Linux and keep a dualboot...Opera, it is quite slow on my computer although everything other runs fine.Netscape, never liked its interface and y'know ease of use matters a lot to me.Firefox is opensource and thats the best part of it, it has hordes of extensions, it is fast, robust and reliable unlike IE and Netscape.I like it alot and I am currently using 2.0 beta 2.

We have so many topics that discuss the same thing. It's time for you to learn how to search in our forum.

And this belongs in Computers > Software section. Please know the correct section to post. Please make your topic title more elabroate next time.

Topic closed. Please continue your discussion at the *PINNED* topic here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Leaving here just in case other members can't understand our forum rules. Topic title modified.