xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marias132

Hello Trappers... Wolf Is Here.

Hi all.This is me, Thodelu aka the wolf. I am a newbie Java developer. Had a little experience with plain old java applications but very new to web applications. Have been using Tomcat, Spring and a little Hibernate for the past three months and getting the hang of it.My other interests lie in Mechanical engineering, Neural Networks, Poker, AI. I follow the cricket and the occasional football game.Razorbacks won today in a great game. So, let me say Go Hogs!!! (I graduated in Arkansas.) Any razorback fans here ?!? Looking forward to a reply or PM.Signing off.

Edited by marias132 (see edit history)

Hello there. This may be a little late to reply but I can still be polite right? It's always great to see new Xisto people that make our board great. As you might already notice, people here like to help a ton and are kind-of fun to talk to. Hope you're having a great time here. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Hi marias132 welcome to the Xisto CommunityHAve a great time here. Contibute your knowlege and opinions in goog quality posts and get all type of expert resources and help here in Xisto.Best wishes to get your free Hosting account soon.

you havent been on in almost a month, so i dont know why i am writing this...but if you do get on maybe these replies will make you not want to go that long without getting on again....well welcome to the trap...hope you enjoy your stay...that is if you ever get back...and of course HAVE FUN!!

Hello marias132 Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. I guess you have been here and left. Whatever, you have landed in the right place for good no-ad hosting that is reliable. Hope you find whatever it is you are looking for here, if you ever come back.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

Whew welcome, lots of interests you have...Enjoy the stay and post aplenty. Keep your hosting credits at a safe level unlike what I have done. Be sure to look at the TOS for all of your rules and regulations needs.