xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RecordSites

I Am Looking For Affliatea/partnera To Link To exchange banner/textlinks

I own http://www.recordsites.com/ which is a free website promotion site, and am trying to find a few partners to exchange links with.

I hope to find some partners who's visitors are mainly webmasters because I want to target webmasters.

So to sum it up:
-If you are interested I will add your link at my home page at the bar "Partners" (with a title and description)
-You will add my link (http://www.recordsites.com/) to a good, visible, spot on your website too.
-If one of us decides to stop this exchange we can do so in the future, but please mail if you remove my link.

I hope you are interested.

hey, i run a mirc/web scripting site and community, i just registered for a domain, so right now its altscripts.trap17.com, but within a few days ill have altscripts.netif its something you would be interested in, please PM me, as I have a hard time remembering where i post :S

hey even i'll like to exchange the link but in the form of banner,i would prefer a small or medium banner ,u decide the pixel size .pm me your reply and we'll exchange the links ,i have webmaster targeted website and i also want the same target though my theme is different ,sol lets work this out