xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Xbox 360 Laptop Style Prototype case mod

http://benheck.com/Games/Xbox360/x360_page_1.htm

Keep in mind that these guys are GENIUS!!! You take apart the brand new Xbox 360, a LCD monitor to create something that has not been tested, yet.

I was heavily into case moding a while back. I turned Sony 300 CD changer to a computer case--complete with automatic door open and tray ejecting, front port USB and Firewire, vacuum fluorescent display, blue light power LED... the works. And at the end it looked as thought nothing had changed. A stock look. I should upload a photo one day.

Read them through and be inspired :)

Something to look forward to before you click on the above link.

Posted Image

Posted Image

People customizing things they love today are getting larger. It is great to see such people apply their imaginations and idea and bring it to life.Another great advancement from the Human Race.. Go away Aliens, we don't need you... XXD

I saw this a little while ago, and mentioned it to one of my friends who plays their 360 almost constantly. Now that we're back at school, he wants something to do while he has no lessons, and the idea of a laptop version was brilliant. He was a little disappointed when I said it wasn't in production. Its great to see people actually doing things for themselves and making things to fit their needs.

My god, this is pure genius at its best. I showed the pictures to my family and they all agreed: it's just pure brilliance. And most people didn't think it possible.No doubt the people behind it will be approched with a job offer from Microsoft... lol. But seriously, I really hope that Microsoft gets ideas from this project, 'cos I'd love to buy something like this.Glad I came across this topic.

it looks awesome but im a bit of a skeptic because i remember the photoshop job they did on a design for the 360. I think it may be fake but i could be wrong. i hope im wrong it looks heaps cool

thats just sick, I wonder if he will customize a Ps3 when it comes out. Man this dude should be like at MIT or something, I wonder if Microsoft seen this yet cuz they will be overjoyed on something like this.

That is so awesome!!! I'm 100% sure many people would buy those if they started selling them (even themselves on small scale) theyd make $$$$$$Me thinks... Overheating problems?

This xbox 360 laptop is the best thing ever! I totaally want one!

Posted Image

How do you think this works..

Ben Heckendorn has been up to his tricks again. This time he built a 14 pound, water cooled 17 inch XBox 360 aluminum cased laptop. It's got all the outputs you could ever need. This one is very good. He was kind enough to write up the build and do a nice photo shoot. Oh, this is very, very nice.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged, per report of duplicate topics.

Please use the Search feature before adding a Topic.

heh, thats pretty cool. I would be scared shitless doing something like this, but it's pretty cool to see something like this be doable (makes me want to waste my next paycheck trying, lol )