xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Free Mmorpg / Rpg's free real games and webbased games.

I am once a player of MU. I got bored of its gameplay. NO maps are available except for some towns. But i like the idea of it being played freely. In general, I have fun playing MU but it bored me out when I got high level , 255, and so many resets with stats amounting upto 25k.So kids, if you dont want to be bored, never play on high rates servers! XXD

True, but me and my team yust changed from 1000exp to 200 exp. So its a big difrence. Its low compare 2 other private servers. And also if you never playd Mu online its fun 2 play.And hey dusent cost a dime dus it ^^? Its a part of my network am setting up. I want a collection of Europe games in a single network. And 200 exp is not that hi really cinda low. Some people use 1.2M servers you know there's a bug there so 1000exp is like 4000exp and they even set 4000exp. So some admins ye complete newbs.I ran a poll over all users, they dicided lower exp and the other half the old exp. I changed it to low because I had to fix a lot of bugs awel so I did a whipe and well its 1 day online so far :)

I agree on the images not being so good but there improving. The game has so much to it that you are always intertained. i havnt played for a few months but when i used to play i could go a few hours and not be bored at all..

gahh, i don't understand why people keep complaining about runescape's graphics.it's free, you don't have to download anything, you can get right on the internet and play right in the browser window.what is there to complain about?

I've never tried runescape, I should give it a shot. I'll probably get just as addicted as everybody else. It's all free right? I just go to the site, and I have to sign up for an account, and that's about it? As far as suggesting ragnarok, that game is pretty awesome in my opinion. I've played it on and off for years, everytime I get re-addicted, it's like relapsing.

I've never tried runescape, I should give it a shot. I'll probably get just as addicted as everybody else. It's all free right? I just go to the site, and I have to sign up for an account, and that's about it?
As far as suggesting ragnarok, that game is pretty awesome in my opinion. I've played it on and off for years, everytime I get re-addicted, it's like relapsing.

RuneScape is completely free (But paid members have their own benefits and add-ons.) and it's yes addicting but somehow it didn't interest me much until I started playing better MMORPGs and then now I just stick to new browser-based, avatar-based sites... :)

You guys can try FlyFF, one of the best I've ever played and yes pretty addictive and from it's site you can check the other MMORPGs hosted by GPotato.
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)