xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
special

Complain About Big Service And New Service google I hate and new service I use

Hello people, I was wondering if any 1 of you are using google advertisements on your websites. Well in generaly I think most people will here. I was using it for my free mmorpg game website / client. But google damaged my account ( dont ask me how or why )

And they dident give any support at all, they simply said basicly its your problem and we really don't care. And I herd more problems over this. And I made quite some money with google adds and know they keep the cash cinda funny.
A frend of mine also dus free hosting on 3 difrent locations. Last year google ban him for advertising on sites that warent his property. I think its completly hilarius you say that to a hosting service. Think its pritty retarted reaction. He made plenty of money with that account and dident cash it yet. All money lost.

I simply hate google adsense it blows if you ask me, and am never retuning to them. There advertise costs / payments are so cheap for add hosters. They make so much more money then other services.
Now am using a new service http://www.sitescout.com/adbrite/?utm_source=adbrite I really enjoy it so far you can set your own day price and if you like select random adds. Any 1 of you had a bad experience with google? tell me am interrested :)

Greetz