xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contor

Geforce 6600 opinions

Unless you plan to play computer games whos graphics are very detailed and your need the processing power to show them how they should be then yes get it. If you don't play to play graphics laoded games then don't worry about it.What I suggest is go to the website and read up on it to get a better idea on why you would want it.

Before buying a video card, you must take note of its memory and how fast it is, like:256 MB 256bit with 400Mhz or256 MB 128bit with 400Mhz.Base on the above, 256 bits video card are preferred :)I would prefer ATI Radeon Series or X Series for extreme game playing. But if normal game plays is what you expect, 6600 is more than enough.~`

I am using a 6200 and for me it is pretty alright, you can play most games with not much difficulty, only problem would be you can't do much with a laptop but with a desktop, things changes and you can have the best gaming experience :)