xisto Community
Princess Sexy

My Poems! Rate my poems? =)

(1) Hearts arnt meant to be broken,There meant to be loved,Tears arnt meant to be spoken,There made to gone.You weren't meant to sing that song :) ---------------------------------------(2) Him...Today he noticed me,He looked right at me,He made my day,From bad to good... I looked right back,And nearly smiled,I was enjoying the while,I was having fun... I should of waved,I should of played,I should said hello,I should of blown... But I didn't,I was enjoying the moment, too much,I saw his hair,His eyes,His wear... I saw everrything there were,From clothes to lips,From me to him,I saw him today...-------------------------------------------------------------(3) My love has come to get me,I smile as he comes,But he looks right pass me,To a girl I can't see... Maybe i'm jealous,Maybe it's pain,Maybe it's tears,Maybe it's him... I turn around and look into air,My eyes searching the wear,I can't see her,Oh how I wish i could,I wanna be just like her, so he would... Kiss me,Hug me,Call me his own,Love me forever,And sing me songs... I give up and turn around,Suprised at the arms around me,I stare and I stare,Watching his wear...Oh my god it's him... I feel a warmth on my lips,The feeling leaving me breathless,The softness of his touch,The smoothness of his lips...I know from then... I love him... ---------------------------------------------------------------------(4) The thought of him coming,Was a little too much,I jumped and I screamed,And I played with the branch... But he never came...He stood me up,He made me cry,I wanted to die... The next day, he said he was sorry,I thought to forgive, but I did worry,What if this "Sorry" is not enough?What if my heart will never love??? What if my heart did not forgive?What will become of me?Would I be ice cold and evil?Would I be the Number 1 devil? That's why I worried all day and night,I needed a light,I needed a sight,But it never came, Instead what came was fright...-------------------------------------------------------------(5) I am free,I am me,If you don't like me,Then so be...I don't care what the world thinks,Don't care what they want,Don't care if they say i'm ugly,Or if they say i'm nice... But one day my heart crushed,I started to care what he thought of my hair,I started to think what he thought of my wear,I started to care... My life changed forever,The tears coming out,If he says "I don't like you",I would always dout... He doesn't know me,Whatever I do,He just ignores me,But then I knew... I knew not to give up,I knew to stay cool,Because when the time comes,I will rule...--------------------------------------------------------------(6)I come to this world all cold and forgoten,I come to this world alone,I can barley say, excuse me,I can barley own... My tears sit on my eyelashes,Fresh from my daily cry,I wonder how this happend,Sometimes I hope to die... But now my body's devolped,Now my body's strong,I fight back pain,I am sane! I protect myself from harm and danger,I protect myself from fear,I am strong and live forever,I will never shed a tear, And now my body gives up?!?At a look at one guy?Yes he's cute and dreamy,But I could die!And for what this guy? My heart aches to mix with his,My heart tells me secerts ina breeze,My heart has fallen, very deep,If it breaks it will weep... Look at everything I did,Just for this guy, I bid,I gave up everything I had,For this guy; Am I mad? And he doesn't even notice,How sad!He doesn't know I exist,Am I mad?------------------------------------------------------------------Just give me a number and what you think of the poem! :P Thanks!Please do rate my poems :P

nice poem ill give you a 9/10 :)was a lil long but sill!

It wasn't one big poem :P It was all cute up into different little poems with the little stick things (------)... But thanx anyway! Lol :P

Notice from saint-michael:
excessive use of the emoticon is considered spam.

(1) Hearts arnt meant to be broken,There meant to be loved,
Tears arnt meant to be spoken,
There made to gone.
You weren't meant to sing that song :)

---------------------------------------

(2) Him...
Today he noticed me,
He looked right at me,
He made my day,
From bad to good...

I looked right back,
And nearly smiled,
I was enjoying the while,
I was having fun...

I should of waved,
I should of played,
I should said hello,
I should of blown...

But I didn't,
I was enjoying the moment, too much,
I saw his hair,
His eyes,
His wear...

I saw everrything there were,
From clothes to lips,
From me to him,
I saw him today...
-------------------------------------------------------------
(3) My love has come to get me,
I smile as he comes,
But he looks right pass me,
To a girl I can't see...

Maybe i'm jealous,
Maybe it's pain,
Maybe it's tears,
Maybe it's him...

I turn around and look into air,
My eyes searching the wear,
I can't see her,
Oh how I wish i could,
I wanna be just like her, so he would...

Kiss me,
Hug me,
Call me his own,
Love me forever,
And sing me songs...

I give up and turn around,
Suprised at the arms around me,
I stare and I stare,
Watching his wear...
Oh my god it's him...

I feel a warmth on my lips,
The feeling leaving me breathless,
The softness of his touch,
The smoothness of his lips...
I know from then...

I love him...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(4) The thought of him coming,
Was a little too much,
I jumped and I screamed,
And I played with the branch...

But he never came...
He stood me up,
He made me cry,
I wanted to die...

The next day, he said he was sorry,
I thought to forgive, but I did worry,
What if this "Sorry" is not enough?
What if my heart will never love???

What if my heart did not forgive?
What will become of me?
Would I be ice cold and evil?
Would I be the Number 1 devil?

That's why I worried all day and night,
I needed a light,
I needed a sight,
But it never came, Instead what came was fright...
-------------------------------------------------------------
(5)
I am free,
I am me,
If you don't like me,
Then so be...

I don't care what the world thinks,
Don't care what they want,
Don't care if they say i'm ugly,
Or if they say i'm nice...

But one day my heart crushed,
I started to care what he thought of my hair,
I started to think what he thought of my wear,
I started to care...

My life changed forever,
The tears coming out,
If he says "I don't like you",
I would always dout...

He doesn't know me,
Whatever I do,
He just ignores me,
But then I knew...

I knew not to give up,
I knew to stay cool,
Because when the time comes,
I will rule...
--------------------------------------------------------------
(6)
I come to this world all cold and forgoten,
I come to this world alone,
I can barley say, excuse me,
I can barley own...

My tears sit on my eyelashes,
Fresh from my daily cry,
I wonder how this happend,
Sometimes I hope to die...

But now my body's devolped,
Now my body's strong,
I fight back pain,
I am sane!

I protect myself from harm and danger,
I protect myself from fear,
I am strong and live forever,
I will never shed a tear,

And now my body gives up?!?
At a look at one guy?
Yes he's cute and dreamy,
But I could die!
And for what this guy?

My heart aches to mix with his,
My heart tells me secerts ina breeze,
My heart has fallen, very deep,
If it breaks it will weep...

Look at everything I did,
Just for this guy, I bid,
I gave up everything I had,
For this guy; Am I mad?

And he doesn't even notice,
How sad!
He doesn't know I exist,
Am I mad?
------------------------------------------------------------------

Just give me a number and what you think of the poem! :P Thanks!

Please do rate my poems :P

8/10 it would be 10/10 but your rhyming is together.....you will rhyme every other line in one part of a poem...then you wont in the next part.....but i loved the poems!!!

Very good poems! You should be proud of your poem writing skills, I especially liked the 3rd poem. Not quite sure what made me like it so much. Have you ever written many Haikus before? If you dont know what they are you could try a google search. They are of Japanese origin where each line has a certain amount of syllables. I am interested to see how they would turn out, if you wrote one.EDIT: I forgot to give you a rating, lol. I would have to say you deserve an 8.5/10 good job.

Edited by Caped_Crusaider (see edit history)