xisto Community
aka-2

Kidnapped Domain?

Sorry to hear that. It's ashame that there are people out there that do stuff like hacking into people's websites and things related to that nature. I really hope that a Xisto spokesperson has contacted you and helped you retrieve your website back to its normal functioning self! Another question, maybe out of line, was your .info domain bought or did you get it from ezyrewards?

Edited by crud2008 (see edit history)

Well, I have been reading some forums and documents but I'm going on without understand the problem.
BuffaloHELP, I have read the tutorial and that looks like if this was not the problem. I have done the spyware scan and antivirus scan, and clear out all my cache, downloaded files, etc, but the problem persists.

The domain name is up to date for a year, and it's hosted on Xisto. (Saint_Michael why it's a low quality domain? By the extension .info?),

Some questions, If the problem were with my browser, żWould the rest of users watch the normal page or because of my "DNS hijacked" ,or somethin like that, they have took control of my domain? Can anybody see a wordpress blog with the tipical blue header with the title, as cangor said, "adseok: Posicionamiento en Google"?

If this is not the case, Could be a problem with the hosting? Or a problem with a bad configuration of Wordpress? or Have they cracked my blog password?

maybe your domain host is fake...lol
just kidding..
But i see your page ok now, is'nt it fixed?
sorry if i said something wrong, but it's not my fault...i only know english malay chinese and cantonese!

well now im seeing that your account has been suspended....run out of credits? or perhaps an admin closed it to investigate this issue, either way good luck with your web site!