xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berakd

Romance Are you Romantic???

I was wondering, is male in relationship more romantic than a female?!I, personally, am not... I can't say I did not try to be, but, belive or not, I just do not know how... I don't have a gift from GOD for that... I just want to know where am I wrong, because every time I try to be romantic, I turn dumb! I make a fool of my self... But, I have luck, my girlfriend is a romantic soul.... Once, a two months ago, she called me to her place on a party... I came there, nock on the door, and something was strange there, parties are in most cases loud... Here I did not hear the music or a people talking, just a silence... She opened the door, gave me a kiss, with words "Wait a minute, please!", and closed the door. I was waiting about a minute, and then hear she calling me to come in... I had opened the door, and WOW!!! There was I belive more than 500 candles, and the way made of burning candles on the both side of it, leading in her room. There she was, standing in the middle of the room holding a heart in her hands... And then I've got it, it was our anniversary!!! Man, I just do not count days, or remembering dates...I would like you peoples to write is something simmilar happend to you, why and how, like I did...Anyway, Sorry on my poor English...

I was wondering, is male in relationship more romantic than a female?!

I'm sure its possible that a male could be much more romantic than a female. Almost all females seem to crave romance, and they are better at it, usually. I don't want to say that being romantic is a skill, but perhaps maybe it is more of a quality of a person? Either way, learning how to be romantic can be accomplished. As for remembering dates and anniversaries, write it on a calendar or put it in your cell phone.

I don't really have a romantic story to share with anyone. I just turned 16 a month ago, and I've had an enormous amount of relationships, 22 or something like that, and the only relationship where I ever felt loved was all fake, she told me she did and then dumped my **bottom** for another guy. I guess I just need to find better people.

As for your English, its not that bad at all. Sorry I didn't share a story.

It's ok you didn't share a story, I am sure you will have one in future... That, what you said about relationships, that there is no love, is true in our age... I am 20 for example and except this last relationship, all was stupid and short, week or two, but never more than two months... Now I can say I have a strong relationship, but who knows what will happend in the future... I am with this girl over one and a half years and for now, I think, I realy do not need a serious change I am proud and happy with my girl, who know what tomorrow will bring to me...And for my english... English is not my mother language, and in school teacher is very stupid, I understand English better than him...

Well, being romantic does come natural for some people, and some come to it trough practice... And yes, it is possible for male in the relationship, to be more romantic than a girl...For example, my girlfriend told me, that I'm incredibly romantic, so... I guess I am... I always come up with ways to make her feel loved, and to get her to smile...For example, here's the story where I surprised her for Valentines... Since we live in different cities, we can't see each other every day.. I wanted to be with her on Valentines, but she said not to come, because I work, and it would be late until I arrive... So I said OK... BUT :) I ran home from work, changed, and ran off to a bus station, while sending her an SMS that I'm going to sleep a little, to rest... And at the moment I was in front of her door, she sent me an SMS to wake me up :) So I rang the bell, she opened, and for the first second she couldn't believe, and the next second she jumped right on me, with the tightest hug ever, kissing me... Offcourse, I wen there with beautifull flowers...There are many more stories like this, because I try to make her feel special on some unimportant date, trying to make her feel special every day... So, she has learned by now, that she HAS to expect something romantic, anytime :P