xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brautigam

Itunes Question......

How come when I first added all of my songs into iTunes on the top bar, they all said "detecting song volume" or something like that and all of the songs played at the same volume and were adjusted so one song wasn't very loud and the next one barely hearable? Now when I add music nothing happens and some of these songs, now, are much louder than the others? Any ideas?

Not sure this is in the right section but any way!In the Menubar at the top click:Edit->Preferences->Playback->Sound CheckThat will fix it..im actually listening to my music in iTunes right now ^.^ i <3 itunes

and if that doesnt work, this seems a tad drstic, but i had the same problem before, but i also had other problems, so i unistalled and reinstalled itunes, and it fixed everything right up, but whatever works for you :) if im posting this in the wrong section im sorry, just tryin to help out