xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Something I Heard Today

When I was riding the bus home this afternoon, I heard some weird stuff. This is what one guy said. I changed one letter in one word to make it a little more appropriate (recommend 13+).Six is bad, Six is a sinSins are forgiven, so stick it in.When he said this, it made me think, Is this really what the world is becoming? Will our kids hear this and agree with it? It's a scary thought. It actually offended me when he said this. I know it's like a joke, but just to think that is terrible. This isn't what is supposed to happen. This isn't right. The world just seems to be getting dirter and dirter, and there is really nothing to do but take this stuff in. :)

I like that. When you see that guy next, let him know you posted it on the Internet and some guy in South Dakota thought it was funny.There is nothing wrong with sex, it's using it irresponsibly that is a problem, and by irresponsibly, I mean without protection or forethought as to the consequences. Sex is pleasureful for a reason - it's meant to be enjoyed, just like eating. Just because eating a lot can make us fat doesn't mean we should eat nothing but bread and cheese every day.

yeah unfortunatly that is what kids of today are like... no protection, no nothing, gettin 14 year old girld pregnate and not even care what happens after the fact...personally, i think if a kid (ages 0-18) is desperate for sex, then they have a hand dont they? they shouldn't have to go banging around every girl in school getting them pregnate just for the pleasure and the title of being cool, i mean i havent had sex once and i am cool around school.. so yeah, that is what todays world is coming too..kinda like how it is coming to be that cus words are like breathing now adays. it is somthing that everybody does, including myself, mainly because i feel i should not be restricted as to what i need to say as long as it is not somthing that offends anyone. or calling somoeone names.

i agree , everyone should just slow down a little and not be so into all the labels kids are being branded with, most of the time they just talk and react just to fit in, and usually the things they are trying to do to fit in sometimes are obviously the wrong decision, every new generation is just going to keep getting worse, parents keep giving their trust to tyhe child little by little, and so when that child has kids, they will give them the kind of trust thast their parents gave them, and them give their kids just a little more slack, eventually, this will just lead to our nations downfall, but i guess we brought this apon ourselves,also, that thing ur buddy on the bus said, cracked me up when i read it, see what i mean even i am doing exactly what i believe everyone else is doing, it is pretty much inebitable( i prolly spelt the word wrong, but you can prolly get it) lol :)

I don't know why, but I HATE, with a passion, people who have "six" just for fun, especially with loads of random people (Not neccesarily at once). I guess I don't find it that bad if it's with your wife or girlfriend, and you've been together for a while. But if you go out every week to clubs (Which I also detest) and go just to get off with people/have "six".But argue "We are meant to reproduce". Well, yes. But 9/10 times people use protections, so that's blown outta window?I dunno what I'm on about anymore anyways

Not everyone shares the morals you seem to have for yourself. Who ever said that this wasn't supposed to happen? I see how you could be offended by a phrase of sorts but please understand not everyone shares your view on sex and life. Some find sex to be enjoyable and when both partners consent and are responsible, then they justify it for themselves. You know, I hope this is what the world is becoming. People may find more fun in sex than blowing each other up....there is really nothing to do but take this stuff in!!!

Sex is not bad at all ,it is a need and we should fulfill it ,doing sex is not bad subject to you use protection,doing sex with one used to be the trend but now people just want to jump on bed with every opposite sex ,everyone have their own views whether it is good or bad,though protection is a must,some people may say what's wrong doing sex at random people in clubs if you use protection,while some may say to have a single partner your entire life and have strong emotional bonding with whom you do sex,what you have listened may be bad from your perspective but may not be bad from someone other's ,some may say we are getting more and more fun doing sex with strangers.and there is no health issue if you use protection,some conservative may claim sex to be something which has to be secretive while som freely express their sexuality,i don't think there is any problem with the world changing ,from ancient times there were people who followed lifestyle like bdsm but this things are seen now because they are freely expressed now a days and earlier they were very secretive about it.we all know there were societies where anyone could do sex with any member of the society ,which may be bad from one perspective but could be true freedom and enjoyment from other's perspective , there many other things which i couldn't say here because this forum is accessed bu even a 13 year old ,everyone have their own choice and nothing is bad and good unless others dont face any problem because of it.

FYI: six is pleasurable because it encourages us to reproduce, which is one half of our basic instinct (the other being survival).Anyway, back to the topic...well, yes, point of view on six varies. however, we all agree that abusing it will lead to disastrous results. the question then becomes, is your society responsible enough for such freedom? or will this lead to your society's downfall?...i don't know, it depends on where you live :P hehehe :)

i guess i dont have much room to talk, since i have a 2 month old daughter lol, but the world is kinda going down the toilet (not only in regards to sex) but my 11 year old sister told me that same rhyme the other daysick isnt it?ahh well at least im working full time and taking care of what ive done, half the other guys woulda fled to california

lol @ alANmccann "sixyimages" yeah, you cant even watch cable anymore without having to see/hear things that really arent appropriate for kids anymore... i think im gonna ditch the tv and just sit on my computer all the time /me pondersahh anyways, the world is leaning more towards having fun and feeling good than living a good, moral life. its pretty sad :)

unfortunately the world is heading down the path of everything is six related. even ads contain sixyimages etc

That's nothing new. Sex has been publicized for thousands of years. It just seems worse now because new technologies make it easier to hear of all the stories.

I like that. When you see that guy next, let him know you posted it on the Internet and some guy in South Dakota thought it was funny.
There is nothing wrong with sex, it's using it irresponsibly that is a problem, and by irresponsibly, I mean without protection or forethought as to the consequences. Sex is pleasureful for a reason - it's meant to be enjoyed, just like eating. Just because eating a lot can make us fat doesn't mean we should eat nothing but bread and cheese every day.

Okay, I have to say that God made it for a pleasure between a man and his wife. I don't think it's there for us to do with whoever whenever we feel like it. It's immoral to me, as it is many people. It's a special thing that I don't want to spoil by the time I'm married.

But a lot of people don't believe in God... like me. :| and although I wouldnt have sex without love (dont believe in marriage so much either), thats not because I find it 'immoral' but because I know I'm not emotionally equipped to deal with casual sex, so its a personal choice I've made.And there's worse kiddy rhymes, that one's pretty tame in comparison to Miss Molly IMO. :)