xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
berakd

Hl2 Help

I've just tried to install HL2, somehow I did it, and now I am trying to play it. Whenever I try to start a game, nobody except me moves, what should I do, I do not know, help me please, anybody...

Thanks GOKS, i will try that, my buddy told me the same thing, but I have made an error while I was typing... Silly of me... Yhis game works great here, I have a very high frame rate, with max details, I have the min 128 fps... If you dont belive me, here is my result from a 3Dmark a few days ago...And what is your graphic card???

Edited by berakd (see edit history)

I have 7300 overclocked, two in SLi, and, two weeks past from now I was wondering what should I buy, I was between 6600 and 7300, then I find this Leadtek 7300 SLi pack for just 120 EUR. I was not think long, I bought it, and it works just fine, should i mansione, this model of 7300 has DDR3 RAM memory chips, and it supports VOLT moding, I can change Voltage on processor. You should do the change like me too!!! It is just 10 EUR difference, and this is better definitly, but U must then change Motherboard, and processor too. Because U need a SLi Motherboard...

:) That is a good idea, can U help me to do this? Tell me what I need to change. Now I have: Abit NF7 series, Sempron 2400+, 1GB DDR Ram :P

With these parts U can not do nothing I am affraid... But, there is one thing, for your gig of ram U can get a 100 EUR, than add another 100 EUR and buy 2 GB DDR2 modules, buy a MSI or ABIT MB whitch suports and have SLi slots with integrated sound if you need that, and buy an AMD Athlon 64 AM2, that upgrade should cost you about 250-300EUR But you will then have a very I mean VERY powerful machine, and with great performance, and of course include in upper text two Leadtek 7300SLi, and if you don't affraid to mod and overclock them, you will have a machine with great performance for a little amount of money..... If you need help with mooding and clocking contact me...

Where are you from, anyway?! I am from Serbia... In my country you can find anything anywhere... Except good job and good food, or high standards.........Anyway, if you are not from Serbia, you should contact me if you can't find these parts for low prices... I can find it here whenever you want... And one more thing, look, this 7300 is on deafult a mid class graphic card, but high results like I have you can have too, if you overclock yours... There is no other way, this is the only one..... Can I ask you something, Please, visit this forum tomorow, if I will have problems with HL2, you can help me... If that is not to bodering to you... OK? I should get some sleep now... Just one more Qestion: Do I have to enter this ai_disable 0 every time I load and or start of the game?

I look where can I find these parts too .probably i will menage too find that out.
good buy for now , I will probably be on this forum tomorrow. :)

I can't say I understand what was you trying to say, but, ok, try to find these parts, I tell you better configuration for less money you can't find.... Or maybe you can, but very, very, very hard.... This is kick a*s configuration, I will have it maybe longer than a year, ok, 'till tomorow bye!!! This was more like a chat than a posting.....