xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contor

Command and Conquer is Becoming Boring... Would like to play online with it...

i am looking for ways to ply this game online because it has become boring to play alone

Notice from truefusion:
Topic titles and descriptions are very important. You must be more descriptive for them. Also, Xisto asks that you post with quality not quantity.

I noticed that the server of westwood are now managed by Xwis , so you don't need some extra configuration to play online.I don't know if there are many players left since I haven't played it for a while.

Yes it does get boring after a while - one can't play skirmish games forever. When I'm older, have job, a place to stay I will have a broadband connection and then I will play online. I will even play red alert if there are gamers left who still play it. Mono (a friend) and I will domonate the map! :P

Yeah i agree it does it getting boring especially if you cant play it online. Really once you beat the game once and you don't want to have to go back through it. You can of course play with computers on multiplayer which is nice but i see what you mean online is different every time which makes it more fun. Also i am not sure if you have heard this or not but there is going to be a command and conquer 3 coming out pretty soon, so thats something to look forward to. If you want more info just search it up i am sure its all across the net by now.

I cannot wait for C&C 3 to come out. I've looked at a few screenshots of the game, I must say it does look different then previous versions which is somewhat of a plus. It looks sorta like the Emperor: Battle for Dune release westwood came out with a few years ago. More 3 Dimensional with the option to hover above the battlefield like the old school titles. I read the site and the AI is supposedly masterful able to beat you with your own tactics and make up it's on based on how you play. For what I have seen it does look promising but like the previous titles and most other titles made by competitors, they always fall short of expectations. I'm not getting my hopes up too high and I'm not being pulled in by the hype after the let down I experienced with Tiberian Sun.If this release doesn't at least exceed Tiberian Sun and the dreadful looking Red Alert 2, I'm done with westwood studios and I will keep my fond memories of playing endless nights of Dune: The Battle for Arakis on Sega Genesis and PC. I'll just stick to the nice Need for Speed, Final Fantasy, and a few other select games I play.

I used to be a huge command and conquer fan, I think red alert was one of the best real time strategy games ever. It had really cool animations and the story mode was awesome. I also played warcraft but I thought command and conquer was better. Until starcraft came out. I really liked starcraft a lot and played it for countless hours on battle.net. I really think 1 player games are boring, they have to have online multiplayer to be fun.