xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mwbouwkamp

Tomb Raider Legend Problems

I just installed tomb raider legend. I really would like to play the game, but I have two problems:1) The game is feezing during the first movie2) When I skip the movie, I can play the game, but the problem is that the landscape is screwed upIs there anyone else with the same problem? Please help!~M

Do I have the original? Yes and no. I have the original, but my dvd was damaged. The problem is that I moved back from the USA (where I bought the game) to Europe so I have to pay quite a bit of money to get it replaced. Therefore I also downloaded the game.My system meets the requirements (although barely): 512 memory of which 128 is used for graphics (shared card). Anyway... is should work that way...M

it could be a corrupted file or something missing in the game. Also, wen you downloaded it .. it could've been a fake game or a codec issue or something. You could also try deleting it and reinstalling it. But i dont know if that will for sure work but i have seen other people say it in the past when something isnt going right.

can you give your computers full system specs it could lie in there.But for this you need at least a gig of ram at most 2 gigs of ram and better gfx card on top of that if you running anything less the pentium 4 you will suffer some problems.But most like it's a bad download, which you shouldn't be downloading anyways.