xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

World Of Warcraft Billing

ok, well i have a question for all of you wow players out there.I am thinking on buying the game but i have a queestion, Is world of warcraft a one time payment thing, where you buy the CD's and thats it, or is it somthing where you buy the CD's, then you have to pay a monthly fee to play it?just curious

I think it includes a couple of free months when you buy it, after that you have to pay monthly just like Dofus. That was about a year ago, I do not know if they have changed it because I have never really played it.

After you buy the game you play a monthly fee (I believe there's like a two-month free trial or something)Monthly fee is 14.99Bi-Monthly is 27.98Tri-monthly is 38.97So if you pay in three month increments rather than one-month you save 6 dollars for that time-period, or 24 a year, but depends on if you're gonna stay that long, its one way online game publishers keep people from leaving and staying more long-term.

call me stupid but, tri-monthly would mean you pay 38.97 every three months?which would make it 155.88 $ a yearbi-monthly: 167.88 $ a yearand montly: 179.88 $ a year..right? lol

Yes, he was saying that you would save $24 a year, like you it shows in your post :PAs you probably know by now, you do have to pay... But if you're looking for an MMORPG with a one-time fee, then try guild wars :)

add prepaid

World Of Warcraft Billing

I want to add prepaid to my account but evrytime I do it says the file name directory name or label syntec is in correct this is after I hit manage account whats up with that

-question by Eugene

computer shut downWorld Of Warcraft Billing

So I'm about totally tired of getting bummed off,shut down and lag. I am spending more time doing all the things and still getting bummed off and shut down. I feel like alot of others why am I paying for a game I can't play. I feel I should recieve some kind of bonus for all this. Just Sandy

-Sandy Skorupa