xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contor

In Some Cases Google Doesn't Pay. So my friends say

Some friends of mine, tell me that when they have some money tio take out they acouunt is deleted :) thing that is unfair

Notice from jlhaslip:
I think the posting member means:Some friends of mine told me that when they tried to take money out of their Google account, the account had already been deleted and I think that is unfair of Google to do that.

I'm going to suggest it before an Admin does...1. Please use proper spelling and grammar. Not only is this supposed to be a mature, contributing forum, many members speak English as a second language. It's hard enough for a native speaker like me to understand exactly what you are saying.2. Please, explain what you mean by this. First, you're using second hand information ("Some friends of mine"). Did this happen to your friend? Did your friend hear about it from someone else?3. I have no idea what you mean by "when they have some money tio take out they acouunt [sic] is deleted". Do you mean that if the account is negative, the account is deleted? That may actually be within Google's rights. Or are you saying Google took money out of a user's account, and then deleted it?

in answer to you sugestions :1- I am fron a latin country, don't expect me to talk perfect english, try to write perfectly spanish and tell me 2-Some friends of mine suffer this problems, and i am not joking.3- their accouts were deleted before taking the money out, and they didnt violate the google's rights.

Ah, I see what your problem is now. Yes, that is serious.And I appologize, I didn't realize you spoke English as a second language. And I won't take you up on the Spanish test - I had a hard enough time with High School French. I know I would lose.The actual score is: Languages: 3 Me: 0(This includes English. I can WRITE it. Just can't seem to SPEAK it worth anything. I'm 99 certain I have Verbal Dyslexia.)

Edited by NigaiAmaiYume (see edit history)

Anyways, Google probably deleted your friend's website because they "suspect" that your friends violated the rules, when they didn't. You should tell your friend to explain to google that they are wrong, and provide some solid proof such as statistics for your friend's website or some click tracker. If you don't have any, Google would usually just say that their system is perfect and doesn't have any errors.

google closes your account on many terms like ckicking your ad's,making your friends <- snipped -> (yes they can track the suspicious behaviour of the visitor) placing ad's where login is required,showing signs like click here or please support sort of text,or any other text that diverts or manipulates the user to <- snipped -> 's ,and many other rulesbut if your account gets suspended i advise simply accept the mistake(even if you have not done any)and they do start your account this thing has happened to some of my friends and please read the tos completely to avoid any problems ,that's it

Excuse me? I think a second language coud be great aswel. Am from the netherlands, and I think my english is oke. You try speaking dutch. You can do it if you really wan't to.And if your english is that bad dont post in a english forum or get a dictonary.

I think this conversation has COMPLETELY diverted from google ads not paying, to language issues. Please keep posts on topic or I will close this thread.Thank you.Anywho, google is very VERY picky. They delete accounts for making you have to <- snipped -> to read posts(warez forums), desquising ads as something else, I've seen it done, it's really abusive because I've clicked them by accident. They are exremely strict, the best way to keep your account safe is to just place ads, don't even put "Support <us> by <- snipped -> ", ect.}

Leaving all the language problems aside, Google has allways payed me off. Google doesn't go on a "account killing frenzy" because they can't pay the user or anything, Google already got payed by the people who put the advertisements on the internet so Google has the money and I doubt they'll keep it all to themselves. By the way I don't think speaking a language bad should restrict you from using a forum, speaking a language REALLY bad is different though, but your english isn't so bad :)

I just posted in another topic about this. But to add to this thread... In my experience, appealing to Google yields no results. Once they say you messed up, they don't take it back. Stubborn like a mule. I've been trying all kinds of different ad companies since they kicked me off Adsense, but nothing is quite as good as Adsense.

Poor guy!!!You don't know to play with rules, rules are there to be broken. But there is a art of broking it too.I have made $100 from adsense purely by clicking on my ads myself. How?I used to change the IP address by disconnecting and also cleared the cookies and then 2-3 clicks per day earns me $1-2Isn't it great!!

Poor guy!!!
You don't know to play with rules, rules are there to be broken. But there is a art of broking it too.
I have made $100 from adsense purely by clicking on my ads myself. How?
I used to change the IP address by disconnecting and also cleared the cookies and then 2-3 clicks per day earns me $1-2
Isn't it great!!

That's pretty messed up. It's probably not smart to post that here either.

Well they probably did violate the rules, but since Google implements so many, it is hard for one to fully follow all of those rules and regulations. It is hard, but that's how Google rolls, and they need to be strict so noboydy tricks them some how..,