xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MikeyUchiha

Star Fantasy Unlimited My MMORPG

Yea I'm making an MMORPG and it's gonna be awesome because it's free. Some cool features it will include are Player Housing, Guild Wars, Pet System, and Mount System(riding horses, dolphins, hawks, etc.) It's still being made but I have some screenshots that can show how much progress we've made. Here is the link to my MMORPGStar Fantasy Unlimited.

Hey the game sounds great, i think i might play it when its out! The only thing is the link you gave seems to be wrong as it gives a 404 - page not found error in the middle of the screen!The game sounds really good though, good luck with developing it, it must be a great feeling to see it all coming together :)

Your link has a www. in it, if you removed it, I think the link would work.
Like So

After I looked at the screeshots, one of my first views was that it looks annoying that the text goes over the edge of the text box (the Headless Man text). Also, is there going to be a full screen version, as that would add to immersion. Apart from that, it looks great. :)

What are you using to make this?

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

I think it looks awesome, except for, as said, the text problem. And a full screen version would be fantastic, if it will take a lot of time though you should release V1 (if you havent already) as it is pretty much and as a little v1.1 or something add full screen mode. But it looks great :)

Yea I'm making an MMORPG and it's gonna be awesome because it's free. Some cool features it will include are Player Housing, Guild Wars, Pet System, and Mount System(riding horses, dolphins, hawks, etc.) It's still being made but I have some screenshots that can show how much progress we've made. Here is the link to my MMORPGStar Fantasy Unlimited.

I'm really not sure how to put this delicately, so I'm afraid this might sound overly harsh. PLEASE remember this is intended as HELPING criticism.

In both your post and the storyline written on your forum: please, watch your grammar. Something written so quickly and informally doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. You've obviously put a lot of time and thought into this project, both in the world development and in the game development. If you don't put the same amount of effort into your writings about your game - both official and advertising - people may assume a similar lack of concern in your product.

Your style of writing is fine for quick paced settings, like inside a MMORPG. But for your game to be taken seriously, you have to be taken seriously. And one of the few ways you can do than on-line is through your writing.

Ok thanks for the advice but I thought the storyline was too long. If you look at other MMORPG's they don't have that big of a storyline. Besides I'm going to be adding a lot more as the week progresses. I'll keep you all posted. And for all of those fullscreen posts yes it has it. I just put it windowed because I had to keep switching to Paint in order to paste the screenshots. Also thanks I forgot to put a Features forum. The textbox bug is already being fixed. I am using vbGORE to make it.