xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Avatar: The Last Airbender Movie Twas on Last Night

ok, did any one else watch the Avatar movie on Nick last night? Personally, i dont think it was worth the wait. I did think it was good though. Ive liked That show ever since the beginning, and ive been watching it religiously. I liked the first season better than the second because for one, the image quality was better, and two, they were all 'true to the martial arts' and junk.... now its like they do what ever just to make the kids happy... Leave it to Nickolodeon to take a good show and drive it into the ground... Well, i cant say that it is all bad because hey, im still watching it arent i? well tell me what you thought of it

No i havne't seen it but ive watched some episodes and now i got hooked. :) but maybe i will watch it eventually :P In fact im watching some episodes right now with some coke and cheetos :P

Hey Tsunami, i watch Avatar so often.. well, i used to, cause my parents canceled our Cable TV service, but we got it back 1 week ago, and im gonna watch it again.I didnt see the movie (i didnt even know there was a movie lol) but i like the show, and i just watched the 1st season, or im not sure if i watched some of the 2nd one, can you tell how its called each one? or what episodes are on each.

ok, did any one else watch the Avatar movie on Nick last night? Personally, i dont think it was worth the wait. I did think it was good though. Ive liked That show ever since the beginning, and ive been watching it religiously. I liked the first season better than the second because for one, the image quality was better, and two, they were all 'true to the martial arts' and junk.... now its like they do what ever just to make the kids happy... Leave it to Nickolodeon to take a good show and drive it into the ground... Well, i cant say that it is all bad because hey, im still watching it arent i? well tell me what you thought of it

it wasn't a movie, it was just two episodes they aired at once since its been two months since a new episode has come out.
i did watchit! it was all i could think about all day in school! cant wait for next week'd episode!

i have been watching the series since it first came out as well!

i like both seasons so far...so i cant really say much there :)

if you missed it the next time it will show will be today starting @ 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

then again on the 16th at 8:00 PM Pacific Time

then on the 17th at 1PM Pacific Standard Time, and at 4PM Pacific Standard Time
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Well it there is a lil blind earthbending girl its the second one, also if aang knows waterbending or earthbending its the second one. If its the first season Zuko is still looking for them and they are trying to get to the north pole....

Hey Tsunami, i watch Avatar so often.. well, i used to, cause my parents canceled our Cable TV service, but we got it back 1 week ago, and im gonna watch it again.
I didnt see the movie (i didnt even know there was a movie lol) but i like the show, and i just watched the 1st season, or im not sure if i watched some of the 2nd one, can you tell how its called each one? or what episodes are on each.

it wasn't a movie it was two episodes being shown at once...

last night in one of the comercials, i swear they said they wouls start showing every episode from the beginning. so keep looking at your TV Guide, and check mondays to see what shows up. and you might be able to see it all from the beginning!

---------

EDIT:

i am watching the recording i made of it last night and the comercial said

6:30PM Pacific Standard Time
Starting
Monday september 15th
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Thanks Albus for clarifying that....

Any ways, i was looking through some things i had made and i found a game i made for Avatar.... i know it sucks but i made it at the beginning of season two.... the graphics stink, there isnt any music or anythingt but eh... i didnt like the games that nick.com had so i made one of my own.... check it out and tell me what you think Avatar Bending Battle

Edited by Tsunami (see edit history)

Very cool! Woah Tsunami you seems to know how to code and program, thats nice.Yeah the graphics need to be improved but the game seems to be interesting. Is it done or you are going to add more stuff? the only thing i could find were the lessons, but are you gonna add someone to battle or something?Anyway good job.

lol, ive been saying i was going to improve on it since like june... i dont think i am going to any time soon but i might... you never know... Theres not much i could do for graphics... as i dont have a very good graphics program... if anyone wants to make some animated sprites of them you know... i would be more than happy to put them in but other than that i would have to dedicate more time than i think i have... With SAT's around the corner and my lil job perdicament i dont know what imma do....

lol... seeing as the only airbender is the avatar, i cant let you be the all powerful one.... or can i? i might make an air bender... if you beg and plead... but to get back on topic... they have played the movie like 3 times already... that i saw.... so if you didnt get a chance to watch it on friday, there was plenty of other chances

i posted in ike my 3rd post when they will keep playing it up until today... but just to inform ya'll againFrom now (Sunday, 7:24 PM)Wednesday starting @ 4PM Pacific Standard Timeand dont forget the next episode shows next friday!!!! at 8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time "The Secrets of Ba Sing Say"

I saw it all three times! It was so awesome! It's stupid that they call it a movie when it's just back to back shows but I liked it anyway. It was so funny when Saka kept getting hella girls. My sister kept saying he was a PIMP lol. But yea I can't wait until this Friday.

I saw it all three times! It was so awesome! It's stupid that they call it a movie when it's just back to back shows but I liked it anyway. It was so funny when Saka kept getting hella girls. My sister kept saying he was a PIMP lol. But yea I can't wait until this Friday.

lol

yeah, he does seem to like that one circus freak lady.. i cant think of her name but she is the one that keeps blocking peoples chi...

lol
yeah, he does seem to like that one circus freak lady.. i cant think of her name but she is the one that keeps blocking peoples chi...

yea she looks like a clown reject lol but that sucks that he's still thinking about that one girl that died