xisto Community
Natu

Wii the Wii is comming

I'm totally getting Wii, I have been loving PlayStation for many years. But this time, Nintendo blows Playstation out of the field ^^

Wii looks just AWESOME! I really really wanted one but I don't think I can afford one!! :wacko: This is very sad to me.. so let's just keep playing PC games and find a job and someday I will be able to get a wii :blink:

just went to eb today. I saw that the wii is going to be $279.99. Also saw all the games that are gonna be released on the wii release date. I think Zelda is gonna be their biggest one. The graphics on the games look really good but that was just from looking at the back of the box. It looks really cool that in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance that you can actually do the actions and it will happen in the game. The Wii looks like it is gonna be an amazing system that i am gonna get on release date.

I heard a rumour on the net just about in most gaoming forums that it will have som other fatures other than it being able to play games like a browser or something....I don't really know I just know that waht is going to come with the Wii is something that none of the other consoles have had ever

Yes, they say it is more interactive with the player. I've heard it's totally different to play, you do not only move a joystick and get around in the game xD You can make movements and stuff. Dunno if that's the truth though. $280 dollars, hmmm it's gonna be really expensive in my country since they always raise the price like 3 or 4x :wacko:And bytheway Zelda on wii would be great xD I could play Zelda on Snes, so I guess I would have a very good time playing on wii hahaha :blink:

The wii and the concept looks really neat. However, I can't say at this point if I'm going to buy one or not. Just like the 360 and PS3 (Coming Soon) I will have to play the system and get some hands on experience before I'll be able to make a final choice. I do have high hopes for the wii, so I'm looking forward to it's launch.