xisto Community
Natu

Wii the Wii is comming

I want one!!!! Its really going to be fun and my wallet can afford it. I also cant wait to get the best game ever for it: TOE JAM & EARL!!!!! It really is the most creative, never ending, funnest, awesome, 2 player game I have ever played. The best thing is that it is never ending, because if you play on random mode on, the levels will never be the same. That sure was an awesome game.

The systems shown at E3 2006 and in various trailers have several small changes from the original design. Not only has the Nintendo branding on the case been replaced with a 'Wii' logo, but the disc-loading slot has been enlarged slightly, the reset button has been moved from next to the eject button to beside the power button, and the power indicator light has been moved from next to the power button to inside that button. Originally Nintendo suggested that DVD playback would be an option with an additional purchase but this functionality has since been dropped.A second flap cover is located on the front of the machine, which opens to reveal an SD card slot in the middleand a "SYNC" button, which some have speculated is used to link the controllers to the console

Too bad I just moved back to Europe after living in Japan for a year! I am sure the Japanese will be going crazy when this console hits the market......With the luck we Europeans have with consoles, I am sure it will be delayed and expensive here.....

Wii is not power full as PS3 or Xbox (i mean graphics are not that good) but the great feature it has is it's controller, the Wii Remote, that may be used as a handheld pointing device and can detect motion and rotation in three dimensions. The controller also contains a speaker and a rumbling device to provide sensory feedback, also the controller can turn the Wii on and off.Nintendo announced that Wii will launch in the Americas on November 19, 2006 with a US price of $249.99 and a Canadian price of $279.99. Europe and U.K. launch date of December 8, 2006 for €249 or GB?179.Well, the price is good for console, since they aren't really competiting with their Xbox 360 or PS3. Becuase it doesn't have Blue-Ray or HD-DVD that can hold a lot of data. The price and their controller will be a feature that will make people buy it.

Edited by ROL (see edit history)

i just heard it is gonna be 250. Which doesnt seem like a bad price and it includes a remote. I cant wait for the next super smash brothers and the new mario game. They both should be awesome. I als cant wait to try the controlers.

Just the other day I got an email from Nintendo (I suscribed online to their "Member's Club). Anyway, in Australia, the release date will be on the 7th December with an SRP of AU$399, with apparantly around twenty launch titles. I doubt I'll get one on launch but I'll certainly be interested to see how it performs. I'll most likely grab it after the first price drop or so.

Yeah i will have to get the Wii over the ps3 for quite a few reasons actually. First of all the price tag on the ps3 is quite heafty. Even though recently i heard they dropped it like $50 or something like that. Another thing i had to look at was what games each of the system would be coming out with and thats what made me choose the Wii over the ps3. Theres SSB, Zelda and a few other old time remake favorites that i cant wait for it to come out. Also you can download the old nintendo games online and play them on your Wii. In conclusion i think Wii will sell pretty nicely they have a least 1 customer right here.

Saw some more pics today. It looks really cool. It will probally be very popular becuase the other systems are so much more. I just hope the new controlers they have will live up to the hype. I also hope they have good games. But it loos like it will coming out with a Zelda game with the release.

I'm getting one for sure. :) I need (well, want) a new console, this one is cheap and has lots of fun games planned for it. Plus its got that new motion-sensor thing- I cant wait to play the new Zelda. :)

This system seems like it might sell the most becuase it is so much cheaper than all the others. Also becuase of all the great games that have been annouced for it. I can't wait to get one. It should be an awesome system.

How many people are gonig to get the Wii? I think it's amazing and the price is even better. It's comming out really soon!!

me!

Are you getting one?

Have you pre-ordered yet?

If you want to pre-order you can from most of the gaming shops for about £20.

Here is a bit of info about the Wii Channels:

Please tell me more

(I have ordered a Wii)

Mii Channel

This Channel allows you to create Mii portraits of your friends and family.

Watch The Video

News Channel

This Channel allows you to check news in the same way you might read the newspaper every morning.

You can use this feature when your Wii console is connected to the Internet.

Watch The Video

Forecast Chennel

This Channel allows you to check the weather not only where you live, but also around the world.

You can use this feature when your Wii console is connected to the Internet.

Watch The Video

Photo Channel

This Channel allows you to edit photos and movies that have been been taken with a digital camera or other device.

* Requires SD Memory Card.

Watch The Video

Internet Channel

This Channel allows you to surf the Internet using Wii.

* Internet connection required.

Watch The Video

All of these videos are from this website:

Nintendo Wii Homepage

:lol::( :( :( :( :( :( :(:D :D :D :D

Posted Image